Patch 8.3 sums up the bias of Blizzard

The signs here are more than a little obvious right now. With the ending of 8.2.5 the Horde was deleted from the game and turned into mere henchmen for the blue team. Just some examples:

• Baine lusting for Anduin’s attention in the intro cutscene. Tho the king is quite ignoring him despite Baine selling out his own faction and pride for him, in favor of Wrathion.

• The explorers league being there for the Alliance in Uldum to help the Tol’vir against N’zoth and his forces while the Reliquiary is abscent for whatever reason.

• Mechagnomes and their clearly superior gnome city adding another unbeatable powerhouse to the already OP roster of alliance folks and nations.

• The Horde leaders in the new council just being human satires in different skin costumes, not really good for representing the races they are a part of.

All in all only the Zandalari and the Vulpera came out of this undamaged and with their identity intact. Which begs the question why they decided to join the Horde at all, if the first thing they do after the war is becoming yes-men for the human and friends club that took away everything from them. When will your bias end Blizzard? Is it enough for you yet admins and Devs?

4 Likes

Oh, it’s groundhog day!

3 Likes

As I mentioned in another thread: You’re a vulpera. Your opinion is worthless.

19 Likes

The race he chose has nothing to do with his view being worthless. It’s the drivel he spouts that’s the issue.

8 Likes

I miss the Purge Squads. Actually are they destroyed? What happened to them?

We killed them before they could do worse. Now next stop for our vengance is Stormwind and the 7th legion. Beware of orange fur and claws.

1 Like

Bring it, furry. You will taste the true potential of humanity.

Aren’t they pretty much neutral nowadays? They even have horde members in Mechagon.

This is another case of mudhut tax being collected, you can enjoy a former Alliance organization, but don’t expect horde races anywhere near the leadership. You can always be a greenskin/furry/elfie rank-and-file soldier though. Now forward, the titanforged masters of the Alliance command it!

2 Likes

Children online, what can you do?

Is the League neutral? Pretty sure they were fighting goblin miners in Before the Storm.

Ah, is this another case of an Alliance organization randomly turning neutral again?

Well, they are neutral in both 8.2 and 8.3 and there’s a tauren member of the organisation on Mechagon, so yes I guess.

Just another take of alliance arrogance being catered that behavior is exactly the problem this story is funded upon.

Checked the wiki. They fall under the command if Ironforge. That makes them alliance through and through.

Not for now. No.

God save the King!
Nelfxit when?
Happy Foxhunting everyone!

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608759620667834398/667162023527710739/dorf.jpg

Sounds like something a crying NE would say

1 Like

Blizzard has constantly mocked and destroyed the night elves!!1! :joy:

1 Like

That unit belongs to a Horde player in warmode.

Shall I link the pic I have of Genn in Hordemode? Gilneas belongs to us now if those are the rules.

https://imgur.com/a/HzE3Q4u
1 Like

I always knew we couldn’t trust Gilneans!

You literally had cut scenes throughout the expansion for your beloved Orc and his sacrifice. stop crying.

1 Like

And he is dead. And he didn’t do crap until the incarnation of human potential motivated him good enough. He was a loser from start to the end.

1 Like