Patch release question

Hello guys, can someone tell me at what time will it be released? Thank you! Sorry for bad English :stuck_out_tongue:

https://tbc.wowhead.com/news/burning-crusade-classic-expansion-roundup-322282

Just scroll down a bit and you’ll see the timezone map for launch.

1 Like

This is the launch time for tbc right? I’m asking about the prepatch one

it is my infomed understanding that prepatch will come to each realm after its scheduled maintenance, while the TBC Classic launch will occur at 11 PM GMT on 1st June which means of course different times for each country (e.g. 1 A.M on 2nd June where I am) depending on where you are on the map

1 Like

Thank you so much!

This is correct. It was stated in the blog.

Before that, however, every hero must make a choice. Beginning on 19 May, after each regional scheduled maintenance, the Burning Crusade Classic Pre-expansion Patch will be released

1 Like

Hello. (Sorry for bad english)

1 Like

Just to clarify.
Pre-patch comes next week 19th of may, means opening event, leveling with exp squish and belfs/draenai unlocked.

Launch TBC Classic on 2nd of June.

1 Like

I’m curious how to get the Prepatch. My BNet launcher isn’t showing up any possible downloads so far. Do we have to copy the classic folder in order to download the Prepatch and later TBC ?

The patch will probably show up in the launcher after the servers go down for maintenance, and update your current classic installation automatically if you have automatic updates enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.