[PCU] Alliance Free Company - Sunnyglade Ratters šŸ€

Up there in the cold where work calls!

(Iā€™m not in the picture because I was ICly holding the camera)

10 Likes

Iā€™ll take the picture next time brother

7 Likes

Love me Ratters. Lots of colourful and interesting characters, hope to see even more of you in future.

7 Likes

Just like the person above, I share the sentiment that the Sunnyglade Ratters may perhaps be the GREATEST Merc guild on Argent Dawn? Perhaps greatest Alliance guild, weā€™ll seeā€¦ Itā€™ll have to be proven through more epic roleyplay with them! Hope to see you IN that Roleplay, in THEIR GUILD!

7 Likes

weā€™re the ratters and weā€™re rich

see you on the field roleplayer

6 Likes

I think when Dulnus ends his functioning alcoholic arc heā€™ll join the Ratters and cash in before his liver does

Honestly though I love these colourful folk, theyā€™re the best example of a mercenary guild Iā€™ve seen while at the same time managing to have a core of humans, dwarves and elves and represent them all extremely well.

Based guild would bully people with them all day long!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve fought these guys several times over this month and itā€™s always been a blast. Literally too with how the fights went.

Iā€™m always surprised with how different and varied the characters are while still being believeable and feeling like mercenaries.

So if you have a character that thinks about becoming a mercenary on Alliance side this is my top recommendation!

11 Likes

Join us for epic mercenary roleplay, got some cool storylines coming up soonā€¦

7 Likes

A guild with great events and with even greater characters. Even Schen Tzu found his way hereā€¦ the best band of misfits on this side of the server

Edit: grammar

6 Likes

Quality merc roleplayers, you betcha!

Miss you guys. Harper finally got her dreads!!

7 Likes

We miss you as well Harperā€¦ when youā€™ll come back.

I say this despite not being a Ratter myself.

6 Likes

Looking for a top-tier group of mercenaries that also happen to host great markets? Look no further.

7 Likes

Harper Maytag is back in the Ratters. The groupā€™s overall hygiene has taken a nosedive.

Want to help raise the mercenary groupā€™s cleanliness? Better join today! Theyā€™re in Pandaria apparently wallowing in pig filth! Nowā€™s a great time!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Are you looking for some cool Mercs with great transmogs and even greater, fully NPCā€™d events; Look no further than the Sunnyglade Ratters. Layne is back in it too so its even cooler now.

9 Likes

approved guild of the argent dawn realm, Sunnyglade Ratters

7 Likes

log on

9 Likes

i love these incorrigible mercenaries so much

if you want to play a rough and tough mercenary and not get caught up in pseudo-GoT rubbish or get nonced upon by creepy GMs, go for the Ratters

this is a paid advertisement

9 Likes

Love this bunch. Canā€™t name 1 bad RP experience Iā€™ve had with them!! Do reccomend for all my boys in blue!

10 Likes

This evening in the musky swamp of sorrows, the Ratters were resting up in their compound and gathered for a promotion ceremony. Many members of the merc company got promoted to a higher rank, although some were absent who were due promotion! Katelyn and Sullivan were promoted to the rank of rat catcher, as officers in the company under their Captain Gallvin. After the ceremony, old enemies; a group of shady brigands wished to turn over a new leaf. The mercenary company decided to give them a chance and hired them on for a fresh new start. Welcome to the new members and congratulations to all those who got promoted!

13 Likes