[PCU] Alliance Free Company - Sunnyglade Ratters 🐀

The ratters are currently enjoying a break from roleplay to enjoy the new content! I hope all our members are enjoying the new content and the after life…

10 Likes

Love those mercenaries.

8 Likes

I hope all our members are enjoying the new content and the after life…

New content? I haven’t even set my talents since the pre-patch yet!

(For real though Ratters are the best, no contest.)

8 Likes

I love these guys, lot of fun to RP with! If you’re a mercenary you should totally join them!

6 Likes

I like rats, especially if they are super strong soldiers. I hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

6 Likes

After ‘recruiting’ the notorious (unfairly maligned, innocent sweet boy) Don Earde into the fold, the Ratters make their way back to their captured fort in the Swamp of Sorrows, dubbed ‘New Sunnyglade’.

Stormwind may be safe for now, but ghouls still prowl the swamps - and the Alliance pays by the head.

8 Likes

… The Ratters’ work within the Swamp of Sorrow continues, aiding the soldiers of Marshtide Watch, the downtrodden Broken of the Harborage, and the township of Bogpaddle. However, despite their efforts, the threats within the marshland remain many, and their well-weathered fort could still use a new coat of paint…

6 Likes

Ratters are currently back in Stormwind while New Sunnyglade is under construction (And to buy Winter’s Veil trees) so be sure to keep an eye out if you’re a merc looking to unionise!

5 Likes

:rat: Rattin’ about… :rat:

3 Likes

Based? Based on what?

3 Likes

The time of Captain Gallvin is over…

The age of Captain Katelyn has come.

3 Likes

The Ratters are currently back in Stormwind city, on the lookout for new members after a successful contract in Pandaria and the Blasted lands!

8 Likes

Best mercenary guild on Argent Dawn.

7 Likes

I got lost on my way to find the League of Modimus.

3 Likes

We’re currently recruiting and also have an event tonight! Drop by, it’s fun!

2 Likes

Yeah what she said haha… (oops)

6 Likes

The Ratters are currently living it up in Kul Tiras! Getting that sweet sweet bread from the Admirality

4 Likes

I saw you guys about in Kul Tiras as I was heading back from doing some last minute leveling! How long are you hanging around for? I may have to pop by. You’ve intrigued me! And I need a place to settle.

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you for your interest, we will be around for a couple of more days! Should come find us when you are able!

5 Likes

I too am interested in joining.

1 Like