PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

thanks but;

a) not subbed

and

b) depression is a female dog which would make my attendence spotty and i couldn’t do that to the guild I join because its not fair on them.

1 Like

I understand some (don’t necessarily say it is Zaphius, but am inclined to think so based on the last post) use that as a copium mechanism to defend their statement, but I cannot not call it out as what it is - a failure to comprehend for how faulted someone’s opinion is.

My soul is lost to Bladewing, for Christian bodybuilding shall not rest for as long as I can stand :latin_cross:

3 Likes

Well it would seem we agree on one thing, at least.

I would love for the PCU to have new members, it means there’s more Night elf RPers I can set on fir- I mean respected members of the community that I can speak and bond with.

I have unironically pointed at several issues I’ve had above. Why don’t you read the thread and realize that many are stated or implied all around? Duh.

Literally the first thing I’ve stated was denouncing a lack of what is known as principle of charity, the foundation for proper constructive discourse, dear “that’s how discourse works”.

Someone deducing that anyone reticent to engage directly with a community known for slandering, harassing, mobbing, and more has to be lying is quintessentially one of the reasons that throw me away from discussing with members in your community. I have tried, but I genuinely don’t think you act in good faith.

You are the one person who doesn’t belong to the PCU that made such a comment, unironically.

I’m glad that this is the case.

Oh, I see. And no, I don’t think this is the case. In the PCU there are players of all mindsets - there are minorities too, as proven multiple times. I don’t think being part of that community makes you a bad person but you will find plenty of people nudging you towards a path that serves their community alone [at the expense of others, I’ll add]. Doesn’t mean you can’t keep to yourself and so on but they will try to influence you.

We know they coordinate, because there are discord leaks that say they do. And there are discord leaks that say they did in the past.

A lot of people post at a synchronized time + they are all from the same discord group. That is not a random assumption, that is a very reasonable induction.

haha yeah, I mean, who would ever do that?? Must be a big dumb dumb.

(It’s me, if it wasn’t clear. I did that. Thrice.)

More sincerely I hope things start looking up for you soon and that the bad vibes drift away <3

1 Like

I don’t know how many times I told you not to worry about your attendance or anything else. But you still did. Almost like that’s not how our brains work.

1 Like

Both you and Hodge were very supportive of me during my mental turbulence. And yeah you told me a lot but it never sank in ahaha

citation please.

Wrong + revisionistpilled

Its funny because I’ve told some of these people already that I’m not part of the PCU, I’ve just come to the same conclusions as they have.

But they have chosen to ignore it.

It suits their narrative.

Literally a few posts above I’ve stated the community did slander me in the past. How many people denied that, exactly? (hint: you’d be the first)

I’m not going to join the PCU. Even if WoW weren’t done for, I’m not going to join a vanity project. You might consider this churlishness, and you could be right - this is just an MMORPG, after all. But, at the risk of sounding overly prosaic, I remember when people were proud of their guilds and the work they put into them and wouldn’t suffer the credit being taken by someone whose primary contribution was to make the guild charter and then find franchisees to do the legwork of filling out the concept and running the events. (This latter part isn’t true for ‘affiliate’ guilds with their own GMs, I realise, and it’s true that these make up a good chunk of the PCU now.)

Again, at the risk of sounding overly prosaic, I was there when the PCU was created. I, and others, told Perroy not to name his guild network after himself. I sat through hours of Perroy telling me that he had an instinctual need to control the RP around him and he needed to be able to muster OOC resources to defend IC positions and that’s why he needed to make the PCU. I don’t agree with any of that and I don’t think I could be a part of it. I don’t understand how other people can. I think that believing, wrongly, that the PCU began as an organic collection of guilds and took on the ‘PCU’ name later is some part of it.

10 Likes

I really don’t know what to say to that, I just don’t.

Is there anything that can be said anymore that doesn’t benefit people, who do not agree with PCU, without being accused of being PCU? Or it will be all part of the brainwashing influence plan?

Like Jesus Christ almighty, how far does the conspiracy go?

Same, does this make us schrödinger’s PCU?

Do bring light on this. (if it is what I think it is, then you too been sladering the comunity for years mate.)

Okay, so if that’s true, by all means provide us with some screenshots or evidence of it happening. That’s what we’re asking for. We’re not saying we don’t believe you, but making a claim is one thing, and we’d like to see what you’re basing the claim on.

1 Like

You claimed they “slandered you”.
Your claims are about as provable as Blizzards claims that they’re not rife with sexual harassers.
ergo absolutely unprovable.

yep, thats just what I’m trying to find out but its basically impossible to when we have this guy doing the forum version of “I don’t have time to explain why I don’t have time to explain” from Destiny 1.

2 Likes

It’s not a conspiracy. It’s just like being with a group of kids in your school. They influence the way you think; don’t they?

Staying with like-minded people radicalizes your ideas and so on. And even if you are not with like-minded people, you’ll grow a greater degree of tolerance towards their antics than the people who aren’t part of this.

You type like somebody who needs to hit a word limit for an essay and is elongating it in as many which ways as possible.