PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

why?

It’s not the Blood of Martyrs.

It’s the Bullets of Marksmen.

But they keep killing each other… are they actually bad shots?!

2 Likes

Can’t be as bad as storm troopers

Perroy is kind of a douche. Having spoken to him a few times in the past I find him very vain and donning a strange ego even before the PCU, but I can’t say that the PCU hasn’t been good for the server to some degree. It has provided RP where applicable, and you can’t fault a few bad apples which every community has as the reason why RP has to be gatekept on an individual basis. Many people in the PCU aren’t bad, and I’m sure neither are the anti PCU ones.

I’d say “just get along” but this is AD and that’ll never happen.

I saw Perroy at a grocery store in West London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Jammie Dodgers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

26 Likes

Jamie Dodgers come in bar form?!

1 Like

Hello is this amon gus? Imposter? Is this the imposter from among us?

2 Likes

damn perroys a sly fox

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/665573892760535102/872782259046981672/pk05p136mqx51.png

I turned myself into the imposter Morty!

I’m sussy Rick!

This is extremely cursed and I hate it.

Attend my roleplay events or I will post it a second time with realistic feet this is a threat

4 Likes

You are bluffing.

Is that a challenge?

Whats the matter? Scared? I bet you aint even thicc and use cushion fill ups.

I don’t break bed with Dominion scum .

1 Like

All the talk of ESO made me re-download it today. Only for me to log on and go: “Oh god, I don’t even know how to begin with ESO again.” - And that’s where I’m going to be at for a while I feel. In limbo till I somehow find a guild.

Remove antichrist elves from Tamriel :latin_cross:

1 Like

Don’t read kid amogus backwards…

5 Likes

Maybe I should give Guild Wars 2 another shot…