PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

I wish I actually did even half the stuff the pcu are accused of doing, just so it looks like I’m productive

4 Likes

Be the change you want to see in the world. I believe in you.

1 Like

Imagine having the audacity to come to a thread, openly state how high of a horse you’re on over another group of role players and act in a bizarre way of admitting you’re awful but saying it’s fine because you think other people are more awful.

Only to be slapped in the face with the consequences of your own actions, backpedaled to an Olympic level about it and losing so much face over it, and being shown how much of a predatory, manipulative individual you are.

10/10.

6 Likes

Yes mate I tried to force you to plan events for my guild because I am simply that lazy, despite knowing what you’ve said about me and other members.

Zzzz, who is going to believe this?

10 Likes

Imagine being held at gunpoint to plan events for another guild… :sob: :gun:

7 Likes

Your glasses make this post 20% better.

3 Likes

BoM infamously commands several elite sniper teams outside the opposition’s home and they will open fire if you do not plan events for us.

4 Likes

Quick, lets derail again, hey guys, its popping on ESO right now, I heard thats the place to be.

1 Like

No. ESO is bad.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about paying for 3 mmos at once

Maybe you should join up with Elyrius and the PCU in ESO?

Since you and them seem to have similar opinions?

1 Like

Lmao here we go again

Watty I approach u with free villains to beat all the time and not once have u ever referenced your feet :pensive:

Idk no beef girl but this post kinda feelin like a lie…

4 Likes

Yeah can be hard splitting interests across multiple games, especially with subs involved haha, expensive hobby running 2-3 mmo’s 2 of which you may not even end up dedicating much time to if you get engaged with something time consuming.

Yeah added him on disc, n threw an invite to a multi-community project myself and some others are working on, but those who play ESO know how small a community it is in general so not slapping a date down just yet as have several different groups to work around, got an estimate though :slight_smile:
edit: a few of us wrapped up in several projects, a criminal/bandit type group, a supernatural group with a huge campaign thats been going on ages we’ve recently revived and a new dunmer community, so hard to figure dates atm.

I may have to join in soon.

1 Like

Where is our ff14 dust devil team?

i’m not opening that can of worms

4 Likes

Okay, ESO is fine and all. But we’re missing the poppers. No, not SWtoR.

When is the PCU coming to the basest of the based, AoR? Altdorf must burn and be defended.

1 Like

Unfun fact:

They removed the worm emoji from the forums.

1 Like