PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

I was an orc, but felt wood elf fit with Warden better.

1 Like

Bosmer are the best elves.

1 Like

I dunno, orcs are pretty cool.
High elves stink.

1 Like

you find yourself shoved in a locker and your lunch money stolen

Hmmm, very mysterious…

4 Likes

I’m a wood elf, I would fit easily.

puts the locker outside of the forest and watches u go immediately insane

ESO question.

Do i have to sub/buy DLC to play necromancer?

Also, can you be a vampire and a necromancer?

Think you need the expansion, unless it was rolled into base purchase by now. And you can be vamp and necro at once.

I keep putting off trying ESO. Maybe now is the time to explore Tamriel at last as an Imperial Templar sort of character :smiley: For once not play a sneaky archer in an Elder Scrolls game

Join us, join the ESO gang.
one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

2 Likes

You need to own Elsweyr to make a Necromancer.

Any race and class can be vampire or werewolf - you need to get bitten then complete a questline affirming your loyalty to either Lamae Bal or Hircine for Vampire and Werewolf respectively.

My urge to play ESO grows…

1 Like

To think I will never see my Mechari again…

But this looks really cool, I checked it out some months ago and so it was still very not ready, I am really really glad its moving forward as I never actually got to RP on Wildstar and I regret it deeply.

1 Like

Here’s a spicy idea. And something, I think, should have been done a while ago.

Remove the PCU tag from guilds. Just remove it. What does it add? Why is it needed? It’s not necessary at all. Many “”“PCU”"" guilds do their own thing anyway. The tag does nothing but add unnecessary drama.

Just let each guild function individually as a guild.

2 Likes

Is that a yes or no to joining the ESO group?

Read this thread for clarification on why that is a goodn’t idea and why it hasn’t/won’t be done.

The fact we are a community and will often engage with each other besides doing our own thing. The drama isn’t something that bothers many when it’s always the same person who acts on rumours and offers nothing new.

6 Likes

Counter question, why does the name seem to be so important and sensitive that it needs removed? It not only seems like a non issue but also as the weirdest and desperate way possible to give the anti crowd a “win”.

7 Likes

Think vixi, Think!
If they remove the tag, who are they going to blame?!
they can’t blame the pcu if it doesnt exist!
CoAD has actually to go outside and touch grass because they can’t write about the PCU.

7 Likes

You say that but they blame pcu in the absence of pcu already just fine