PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

Seeing how they keep bringing up stuff from 5 years ago… you are correct.

That definitely happened for realsies although they can’t provide anything to back the claim, turning it all into a childish he said she said

Wait, aren’t Argonians immune to diseases and poisons?

Vampirism and Lycanthropy are the exceptions.

Is getting the DLC a one time thing or do I have to sub to be able to access it?

i think i read somewhere that the necromancer is available as a standalone purchase now, too, which should pro’lly let you play it without a sub just fine.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/9068

1 Like

Ah.

So you do have to be subbed to play the DLCs usually?

Now that I do not know. I can only presume so, but I’m just entirely unfamiliar with ESO’s unsub restrictions.

" It was only available as part of the [Elsweyr] Expansion that released on June 4th, 2019, but now it can be bought seperately."
I quoted this from the eso wiki. Apparently you can buy the class without buying the expansion like you had to before.

1 Like

From my past experience, if you sub you gain the dlcs(so like dark brotherhood) but not the expansions.

But lose them when sub runs out. You can purchase things seperate though.

1 Like

I can’t see your face.

You can buy Warden and Necromancer from the crowns store.
You can also buy the DLCs there but can get access from being subbed.

One time purchase vs. sub.

Going to give it a think over if I want to play again.

but they already do

Join me! I need humans to play with.

I’ll think about it.

Still kind of hung up on my account being deleted for some bizarre reason and I’d bought stuff with crowns so I’m not exactly happy about that.

it’s cheaper to sub than it is to buy them individually. You get a stipend of store currency too, which you can use to unlock the Necromancer class.

I mean, if PCU hadn’t become a thing, they’d just revert back to blaming Rotgarde/Grim Gest or saying Rotgarde-affiliated or w/e.

PCU just became a quick umbrella to use for anyone they wanted to blame. Three letters is not that many!

1 Like

I don’t like anyone who doesn’t immediately and apologetically bend to my will and do everything I want to do because my parents never set boundaries with me when I was a child so as far as I’m concerned I deserve to get everything I want.

This is unironically the origin story for many ‘pcu bad’ players.

1 Like

Three super scary letters.