PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

Personally I think there is a pretty huge difference between not playing WoW anymore due to either not enjoying it for various reasons & or the recent events with Blizzard & giving others suggestion on where to continue to play and rp, and someone with zero intentions to rp(and usually extremly disrupting) rolling in to help cause more issues for those still roleplaying.

The two aren’t really comperable. OOCers coming to AD with 0 reason to RP is still an issue.

1 Like

0 and to not RP.

But what other games have actual official, supported, dedicated RP servers anymore?

Meg huffing huff huff

Well, thats just a rude comment on a, imho, perfectly viable opinion… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t know if you can really use this as a description of WoW’s “RP” servers

1 Like

Nah, but at least there are written guidelines nobody but the nerds care about…

Let me tell you about runescape rp…

1 Like

if at least 1 single GM cared about them those’d be very cool but ultimately and quite sadly despite being simply the best MMO for RP, WoW does nothing for its RPers and does not value them at all.

2 Likes

Runescape sucks.

I tried it like, 12 years ago and I hated it.
And I still hate it.

you are just salty because you dont know how to get to karamja.

Sea shanty 2 intensifies

Not as much rude as it is advice

There’s a social contract on RP servers (or was) but on the other side no one owes you RP, therefore its best to cultivate a group of friends to RP with

Pretty simple

Runescape is also objectively bad

chimps out

1 Like

There is a difference between suggesting it in a designated thread, and posting “come to ESO” or “come to FF14” in other threads and when it is not appropriate. The former is just friendly advise, the latter is poaching.

I’ve got no idea about how that has to do with my statement, but, okay, nice suggestion.

come play aoe2de with me

there - it’s a non-competitor as it’s not a mmo, therefore valid :sunglasses:

1 Like

oh yeah? prove that that really happens by quoting 3000 individual instances of it

ok fine

1 Like

Eh, ok?

What does that have to do with my statement?

You and me both, friend… :weary:

Something about RP when you stated your, valid, opinion about forum recruiting on other MMO games’ forum???