PCU-anti-PCU conflict and why it kills normal RP on Argent Dawn

new dlc today…

laughs in AoE4beta

ESO and FFXIV players malding because their existance is receiving validation from WoW players that moving MMO’s was a good choice.

1 Like

More like WoW players with absurd amounts of copium how great their game is

3 Likes

where were you when the winged hussars came

i was home playing aoe2de when phone ring
‘lithuanian hussar is kil’

‘no’

Nooooo! You can’t just enjoy other MMOs because sunk cost fallacy!!!

Haha good game go brrr

4 Likes

The best thing about Elder Scrolls lore is the lack of objectivity - 90% of what we know about Pelinal Whitestrake, including all the zany stuff about him screaming Reman’s name and being a cyborg from the future, come from sources that were written centuries after the fact. It forces you to think a little and act like a proper historian. I like that a lot.

9 Likes

it is possible to enjoy multiple MMOs at once without being a “malding ESO player”

9 Likes

Just stop being poor, lmao.

objectively wrong sorry

My main gripe is that when people ‘move on’ to another game they seem to make hating WoW a personality trait and still interact with everything/everywhere related to WoW doing that. Same thing for any online game I’ve played, really.

2 Likes

Nooooooooo i must treat me leaving this game like it was a bad break up, noooooo. :rage:

7 Likes

I’m enjoying GW2 but still hope WoW can redeem things and am still content to RP in it with the characters I still very much like because I still care about WoW. :innocent:

2 Likes

wow has been a huge part of my life since 2005. i might be playing other stuff right now, but i could never leave it behind completely. just can’t do it despite how bad i am currently finding it to be

2 Likes

would you darned kids keep it down

1 Like

Incidentally, new lore additions in Elder Scrolls lore don’t tend to retroactively completely change the themes and general ideas and concepts of things we saw before, hm…

[I quickly retroactively change anyone’s jungle-like counterargument in a grassy green hilly landscape while humming Oblivion’s theme]

3 Likes

sweats in eps*lon

1 Like

no in ten.

Oh… Giantrender…

if only you could see what i’ve done…