PCU Discussion, Questions and Views

B-b-but how will I learn what long-term plans your guild has and what´s your stance on story development of Shadowlands? I need to know this before joining!

[smiles wisely] Wait … you don’t have an online webstore for the PCU yet? What about a payslip processing framework?

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch81iM3bdVc begins to play ]

4 Likes

My God

He’s activating his financier mode!!

He’s entering his final form!!!

Shirts, pens, blouses and soon even bobheads.

Then be the bigger person and ignore them. To be honest IRL what does it mean to you should be nothing what people say about you on the forums.

Birthday Calenders but every day has Lawson’s name on it.

Men’s Health Magazine with myself on it. Take it, good merchandise

1 Like

Its a bad idea to let lies go unchallenged.

That’s true of any community.

Why? You could say what you like about me but at the end of the day the only persons opinion of me that matters is my family’s. The rest is just not worth worrying about.

Because these opinions do influence people on the server and potentially lock them out of roleplay that they might’ve otherwise enjoyed.

In theory this is a good shout but in practice if you don’t reply an idea goes unchallenged and people will accept it as fact

I think the onus should be on the active party (ie. the ones logging alts, making threads etc) to stop starting the conversation than the people they specifically approach with that conversation to stop replying

6 Likes

I’ve heard that it’s just perroy multiboxing, is this true?

It’s very nice that you’re so confident that it doesn’t matter what’s said to you on the internet.
I’ve guild members who aren’t as hardened and actually get quite upset when they get toxic comments thrown their way.

So I’ll challenge things I believe are untrue and unfair.

12 Likes

Yes that part is true, that’s how we manage to make all the members so handsome IRL and so good at roleplay IG

Skabb is the original Perroy however, this account is only an alt

2 Likes

These forums really are a wild ride, y’know? Just stopped by the give you another hot take. Carry on.

~ Bart

3 Likes

Movie Assimiliation plays in background.

I don’t care about my personal reputation either but I do care about other people. When people lie about a community, that’s important to me. Whether I’m a part of that community or an ally.

I always wondered why, thanks

Join us, Thanís … it is your destiny

You could be the second most handsome void elf in the PCU