PCU Discussion, Questions and Views

Look at all these pretenders thinking they know what a real crime is

If you want to find out, stop looking

We will find you

You want to out-warcrime the Scarlet Crusade? HA!

i invented warcrimes

that backfired didnt it

1 Like

It’s called roleplay.

8 Likes

backfired hard

1 Like

You want to serve the Horde, but alongside some fellow, simpler individuals, without need of sheer discipline? Want some honest payment as well to fill your pouches, and like to travel?

Join Red Venturers.

Join ANY of the PCU community for top tier quality RP.

2 Likes

Cannot be top tier if I aint there.

I don’t understand neither who gave the ownership to X rper of Stormwind or any place, the world is in itself, a world filled with players doing whatever they want to do, if your chat is spammed by yells, but those yells are part of an event which is ONE that makes sense in the place that it took off and is a RP EVENT, then why shouldn’t they be able to do it?

2 Likes

Being top tier is a collective effort. Otherwise, it gets lonely at the top.
The view is always better with friends.

6 Likes

I extend my hand to you, come World of Warcraft Argent Dawn Forum User ThanĂ­s, come join us and experience bliss.

Make a mage community and I’ll consider XD

I have been arguing that we need some kind of cross-faction guild of Void and Fel enthusiasts/researchers. Thing is, guilds need officers to come into existence.

2 Likes

I am high elf :stuck_out_tongue:

That is why it is top-tier. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Is it too late to shill my own guild here okay if you’ve ever seen the Power Rangers and thought “God I wish I wish that were me” well boy do I have the roleplay for you

3 Likes

Make a thread called “My thoughts on the PCU” that just turns into a guild plug half way through

Easy views + impressions

8 Likes

Thats how mafia works

This is the problem. It’s a legitimate reason it hasn’t been done but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Looks at Ronin with envy