PCU Discussion, Questions and Views

I’ll take a ‘Yikes’ for 500 please.

9 Likes

Dayum champyun, ye just posted cringe!!!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s possible to interact with people you know IRL, see. Out of the way of everyone.

Also inb4 “but the ToS tho”.
Man, I hope you go as hard against anyone who has dropped an f-bomb in a public channel.
Cuz that’s more egregious and ToS-wise harmful to the poor kids than what I get up to with consenting adult friends and acquaintances. ^^

Swearing in a 12+ game? Yeah that’s also cringe.

7 Likes

All ten fingers. Firmly grasping the concept of erping.
She’s not letting go…

1 Like

/e begins punching u furiously.

If its something done between you and friends/acquaintances then surely its something you can do outside of the game, and if it IS something you do using different platforms then why bring it up in the 1st place?

5 Likes

Okay.
So Goldshire is more healthy for a 12 year old than a single curse word?
Ah, yes, people describing their imaginary private body parts is so very much PEGI12.

Both are against ToS and shouldn’t exist preferably but you need to have problems with genuine sense to say that overall cursing is worse than ERP. That’s just screwed, man.

12 Likes

yeah we do
now stop ERPing in a game full of kids please + thank you

100%

8 Likes

Yooooo dont worry lmao! They always send me scans of their id cards :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s a nice strawman, did you make it yourself?
There’s degrees of egregiousness, and if you don’t see “groups performing carnal exercise in the open” as different from “privately done away from everyone where literally no one else can see” then I’m afraid there’s no point in talking.
But then again, I don’t really expect there is anyway.

How do you know you are ERPing with an adult?

Yeah, there really isnt anything to talk about. Take your garbage cyber off of WoW

1 Like

Yeah bro and not to get anecdotal on you but bad sh*t happens in private too.
t. 13 year old me being bullied into ERP because “everyone does it”

As I said. People I know IRL. Read, then post.

I am very sorry to hear that happened to you. That shouldn’t happen to anyone.

Yeah. There are different degrees. Arguably, the latter is actually just as bad if not worse. There’s a slim chance that Goldshire member 27219 might get a ban hammer on the head and be sent to horny jail. The former is unlikely to ever come up and can be just as harmful if not more to a kid. I know people who have been groomed on WoW.

Take your erotica elsewhere from this PEGI12 platform.

Well, I am glad you know people IRL who will engage in barbie doll word play.

…I have no idea why you take pride in it. You should find somewhere else.

You have a very valid point, so allow me to reformulate.
if you don’t see “groups performing carnal exercise in the open” as different from “consenting adults who know each other IRL doing stuff privately, away from everyone where literally no one else can see.”

So long as ERP is accepted and normalised in a 12+ game there’s the risk of this happening, hence why it should be kept out of the game, let alone the fact people shouldn’t come out and say “I ERP” like they’re taking a stand. It’s just normalising potentially harmful behaviour.

11 Likes

It is also just extremely cringe.

1 Like