PCU Discussion, Questions and Views

If anyone thinks I was rude and baiting while I was rude and baiting on the forums than I am sorry for you

:japanese_goblin:

8 Likes

Have you really been in many communities that would make this a difficult one to puzzle out

Don’t really care to do that, we are focused more or less on the in-game RP only

I don’t think it is in this case. It’s typical embarrassing furoid fare though so if you want to poke fun at that towards em loads be my absolute guest. It is not within my purview because I don’t want it to be

It takes 5 reports to grey out a post - these can all come from the same player, too

No you don’t. Please don’t hype yourself on the mic

3 Likes

Post that proof youve been bragging about for hours Bloodchortle

1 Like

i really have, it’s kinda unfair to the people who put up with it

that’s a shame

did that, just not in text based format. i think the biggest issue for me re. this is that it hides it from sight. i know they can click “view post” but you wouldn’t know about this particular player unless you were curious.

that’s an issue with the current system, just like how you can like a post on multiple characters all from the same account.

ye i do

thankfully the latter is as harmless as it is easy to identify, usually. No less cringe-worthy for it, though.

is that who it is? Not particularly surprising considering he spend 5 hours harassing PCU members.

In terms of RP you have been with more or less the same group under a variety of reiterations so that’s cope

Agree but that’s another thing I’m not directly in charge of

According to who

I think your most cutting post ever on these forums was an incredibly defensive reply to somebody questioning why your mage thread was stickied

in terms of rp i have a close group of friends that i potter around with sometimes but my bubble is bigger than that. sorta like back in the day you’d play halo 3 with the same group of people, mostly ur school friends?

bet.

according to me. you’ve gotta be your own biggest hypeman. and it was defensive cos thats a lot of work to defend so nice observation but i dont think it was cutting.

Yeah

I suppose that’s true but I don’t agree with that one

Yeah

Sadly, wrong person, but if I was him I wouldn’t say I was? So, go ahead, stalk him!

Here’s your requested evidence.

|https://imgur.com/a/6XAFhgn|

You linked an image of 1 person berating another who was just the so manyeth chain of people spreading it

Damn
 the entire pcu

Dont worry he stalks us instead i think

Honestly it’s kind of pathetic seeing people try to goad responses out of the PCU to have some sort of “Ha, got you!” moment.
If things were genuinely as bad as you claim them to be, you wouldn’t need to engage in this childish nonsense.

15 Likes

What am I seeing here, exactly?

What is this screenshot salad

no but you do need them to explain how 1 PCU guy berating another guy shows that the entire PCU is in on it. idk i thought i made this pretty clear with my post but here it is spelled out for you now

Might need an entire pack of crayons even.

English broken like the keyboard of that raging German kid from 2010-era internet.

What does this even mean? Explain.

1 Like

Yeah basically this

There’s two avenues these “PCU 
 bad” people take:

A) Claims PCU bad, shows no manner of proof when asked
B) Claims PCU bad, shows really silly proof that doesn’t actually prove what they’re saying

Mister 110 alt has chosen route B and decided that a singular person now speaks for and also represents 200+ people for
 some unknown reason(?)

You speak like you’re so obnoxiously sure of yourself “Frostknuckle”, and I’m pretty sure the mere fact that you linked something made you think “lol
 owned” but I’m still struggling to see how that link correlates to all of our community advocating for doxxing, etc - bit odd mate
!

Maybe you shouldn’t try to push a narrative that you can’t even half way support :tired_face:

10 Likes

Lilyknuckle.

2 Likes

I think this thread could sum up well why the PCU has a controversial reputation.

For example, many among them are ready to react with too much toxicity at the slightest amount criticism (and label critics as enemies of their community / libel them). And they seem to like their reaction a lot.

Even in this thread we can see quite a lot of people being ready to jump at this or this other critic, even when the latter shows zero hostility. It is true that the PCU gets a lot of harassment but being aggressive towards any form of disapproval isn’t a fair attitude.

Tbh, reading through some of the replies, the reason most of this thread has been quiet and hasn’t devolved into a sh1tshow isn’t because of the PCU’s side.

Maybe they adopt this attitude because they want to avoid false news but imo, this is half the truth, as they are much more concerned to punch down any negative information about them (even if potentially accurate). In the end, as they say, they care about their image - that’s what drives them to defend their group from accusations. And image and truth often don’t go hand in hand.

That’s my take on it atleast.

10 Likes

Nobody asked.

8 Likes

Idk, it’s in the title and all that.