PCU Discussion, Questions and Views

I’m sure Perroy will add your unsolicited opinion onto the pile.

4 Likes

Fair enough. No one has to reply to me, it was just my take.

2 Likes

the shadowy master sighs as his fax prints off yet another forum post about him and the PCU

he stares at it for a few lingering seconds, then wearily rises from his chair to open up the filing cabinet dedicated to all this

he struggles to open it but the draw jams - it’s stuffed to the brim with paper. another sigh, and he rests his head on the cool aluminium of the top drawer

“Will it ever end?”

1 Like

I really like that new mog, Sathrynn. It looks awesome.

2 Likes

only towards obvious bull/wacky alts/known bad faith actors really

1 Like

If you’re going to try to call us out atleast have the gall to do it on a character we know you as instead of an alt/trial or you just seem disingenuous and trying to snipe at us really weirdly.

A lot more respect is given to those who come to us with genuine honest complaints, though we still reserve the right to call out opinions we don’t agree with.

3 Likes

The forums are so pointless lol.

I dunno. Most people hide in simple fear of being hunted, stalked and whatever else. When you get your accounts found out on other websites it becomes worrisome and it’s no wonder people hide behind an alt.

2 Likes

Frostknuckle…

Bloodknuckle…

Rageknuckle…

Coincidence?

4 Likes

Ironically it’s more likely to be the opposite.
The PCU basically being an evolution of the Rotgarde most likely shares their opinion of barely (at most) caring about the forum discussions and how people see them here.
The main focus is the RP and its quality.

2 Likes

The reason why people even look at those websites is precisely because others post on alts. Of course, sometimes that can´t be avoided because forums are absolutely terrible (I for example can´t pick any of my AD characters, half of my Magtheridon characters, including my previous forum main who I can access only on my phone), but when some level 11 character starts writing something against your group, you kinda want to know who they actually are.

2 Likes

Idk chief, I got checkpvp’d on my 120 4k rio hunter bc someone wanted to see who’s alt it was

But yeah, mostly this, can’t really argue against it

2 Likes

But rises again, harder and stronger. :octopus:

Yeah, generally you’ll want to ease people into theory via relatable parallels and raising their class consciousness.

v much true for me at least, the forums are for sport, advertisement, and at times ensuring people aren’t just able to talk total bag without anyone questioning it.

Just wanna do cool RP in a large connected community bros

Mostly just to know if I should take them seriously, at that. I’m perfectly willing to entertain the input of some alt but if its clearly someone trying to dodge any form of identification I really can’t see it as an argument in good faith.

2 Likes

People insult a community

gets many negative comments and reports on vile things they say

shocked pikachu face

they must be bullies

5 Likes

Bro, I did some cringy Anti-PCU crap before too.

I thought they were super horrible, but that was cause I was so fed with Anti-PCU rumors, which were lies. The PCU folk are actually really cool people, as I’ve had no issues with them, except from my own cringy mistakes.

If you don’t like em’, let them know personally. Don’t do stuff like this.

9 Likes

I mean, people could just… not engage them on the forums if they don’t like them?

Like… these people actively go out of their way to engage, fling mud and then shriek because they are reacted to? Sorry, that seems really daft to me?

It’s like on social media; no, random hateful person I blocked, it’s not because ‘Ahah, you cannot debate me and my vile argument!’ it’s literally just because I don’t want to waste any more of my limited time on you. I get to get on with my day, my life, and my free time. Oh no, big loss?

I have no PCU chars, alts and only a passing, casual engagement in game. That probably won’t change any time soon, thanks to irl. And, hey; no problems for me. Funny that.

10 Likes

Yeah but you’re now an active enemy of a good 20% of the population of argent dawn for your radical pro-pcu views.

4 Likes

U accidentally hit a ‘0’ there

1 Like

In the last riot I got whispered on my alt by someone who did not hide that he was not a fan of our community, after stating who my main was because he was calling me an alt (which I confirmed) all I got was a ‘we’ll search far deeper then that’

Gave me a giggle because there is not much to search for in my case as a one trick pony main only player, but from personal experience the reality is more likely opposite of what you claim, most PCUers don’t go out of their way to whisper people in game because they’re either busy RPing or doing content

Maybe people are fearful, but I see no reason for them to be because I simply do not see any proof of the accusations ever nor do I see other instances of these accusations, so the only way I can assume that fear exists is because it got talked into them, I simply have a hard time believing that most of that fear is born from interaction with us and to those who are and genuinly never interacted with us and only know of our community through hearsay, join a public event, see how it goes, if you don’t like it there is nothing stopping you from walking away and HSing out the moment you feel like you’re being wronged.

Anyway that’s my 2 cents, it’ll probably fall on deaf ears but hey you miss every shot you don’t take

18 Likes