PCU Discussion, Questions and Views

So not a warglaive then?

the three genders: male, female, and warglaive

2 Likes

Perfectly balanced.

As all things should be.

1 Like

That’s just asking for trouble.
I remind you of the guy who very recently shot himself in the bits in an attempt to trigger the libs.

I dunno if I’ll formulate this especially well but;

Whilst I’ve certainly had my little bit of troubles with members of the PCU in earlier days, and for sure - I was definitely one of the detractors at one point, I won’t pretend I’ve got the whitest of fleeces. My experiences of late have been primarily positive.

Like I get the knee-jerk, don’t like, heard bad stories, no likey no no responses from people but being a bit older, being a bit more long in the tooth now. I’m keener to see any troubles as individual, rather than the greater community. I’d not like someone to see me being a nobber and then accuse the entirety of the Goats for being the same, so I guess that courtesy goes in kind.

It was nice and surprising running into the Sentry, being a little worried and unsure then just turning out so very, thankfully surprised by how much I came to enjoy the interactions IC, which is the main thing that matters really!

At present, I’ve largely more troubles with the individuals who keep insisting the Goats are PCU, and as such refusing to interact with us for whatever reasons they may have. Which must be bloody saying something and assumedly, the affiliation may of only come about from our general atmosphere of wanting and willing to interact with most everyone we meet.

Little bit of a diatribe there. I just wanted to pitch in an opinion of someone that’s never been in the PCU and on the grand scheme of things still doesn’t particularly mind either way these days. The attitudes around do seem to be a lot of all or nothings.

16 Likes

Alright alb… thats nice and alll… but are you done selling fruits for people to pelt us with :angry:

Can say though that we have enjoyed our interactions with you too mate so glad you aint worried anymore and enjoyed it yourself!

3 Likes

No. If you don’t like them, keep it to your god damn self. Why do they need to know who likes and dislikes them? Good lord.

People writing stuff in OOC of TRP is so cringe especially when nobody cares. “Ignores PCU” or “Doesn’t ignore PCU”, really pointless and meaningless.

9 times out of 10, players that hate, have never even bothered to interact. They have simply heard it from others. And when they actually settle their head, they probably end up joining groups like the PCU.

Discords, guild chat and general gossip, it’s very easy to trash talk on this game. And I think you should always not cross things out, or make up your mind until you’re entirely certain that is the correct choice. These gossip circles are what causes drama.

People whispering “fascists” should really consider what they actually mean, what they actually want and what they seek to achieve. If it is a branding of idiocy and delusion, then go for it, it’s your call, and perhaps you should come to the forums rather than the whispers.

At the end of the day, think before you talk, because I see the PCU now heralding members who were fervently anti it in days past, and it was just super cringe and tiresome watching their antics spin round. Though I suppose it’s good to see they’ve found place in the world and have calmed their minds.

Finally it’s just a reiteration of the importance of communication and interaction, players should make up their own minds based off the reality of the scene, if you don’t like - no worries, if you do like then good for you.

4 Likes

second chances for all bless

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, I guess?

+1 alts most likely. If I’d have to guess.

But now that I liked your post… you can’t rp anymore sorry. Your RP belongs to me.

9 Likes

Oh I mean fully RPed characters that are level 120. If they are alts then not very much played.

1 Like

power move

3 Likes

yeah i know that there is at least 1 person who spends quite literally all day just logging through alts with a ’ pcu bad ’ TRP and altchecking literally everyone they meet to ‘unmask’ PCU guilds… despite us keeping a very public list.

4 Likes

Is that lvl 1 with a dead reddit link still standing there?

We all know who that is. Very good “proofs”.

Yeah, since the entire thing is dead for 3-4 days.

The proofs …

1 Like

Sounds like an 80’s cover band.

1 Like

Perroy and the Proofs sounds more like a 70s band.

2 Likes