[PCU] Dwarf RP - League of Modimus šŸ”

A Dwarven guild, supposed operating on behalf of a Dwarven senate, based out of Stormwind?

Yes because 1. Ironforge is rly desolate 2. Weā€™re doing an effort alongside Sunnyglade Ratters to populate the Dwarven District. Weā€™re only in SW on recruitment/casual. Most of the time, though, weā€™re somewhere doing events and attending campaigns.

Edit: Like right now, weā€™ve been in the Wetlands since Thursday and weā€™ll remain there until Monday.

4 Likes

That happens when dwarven guilds arenā€™t based out of Ironforge.

Yeah but the guild is like 1 - 2 months old, so it has to properly get on its feet first. One day, gamer, one day, Ironforge will become big and powerful. Pinky promise.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll still be in the forge.

you could always try rping in ironforge if you want it to be a hub?
get some friends, host some server events, get the place buzzing
you know, rather than not rping there and then saying other ppl should rp there and get it buzzing for you

As a dwarf, I do RP out there. I was based in Thelsamar a few years back as part of guild, but when that disbanded, I moved back into Ironforge.

then u should try hosting server events with a few friends if ur rly keen on ironforge being the next rp hub for dwarves

Take this discussion elsewhere or Iā€™ll send in my bloodhounds.

6 Likes

sorry my dark master bows 100x

5 Likes

Imagine you guys, the Assemblage of Uld and the ARCLIGHT association forming the center of a revived Ironforge RP community!

6 Likes

This is the future I foresee. By the power of the P, C and the U, it shall be done.

2 Likes

Okay. Make an Ironforge revival thread if you want to! We will likely try to do something about it ourselves, at some point, and then we will likely have the backing of the rest of the PCU, but until then, weā€™re working on other things.

4 Likes

You say that like leadership and/or organisation is just a thing to be done.
Weā€™re not all cut out for those roles/tasks, which is why I keep myself to support functions. Iā€™m happy to pitch in to keep things going, but we canā€™t all be in charge.

If nobody takes initiative, nothing is done.
Thatā€™s like a law of nature. Either do something yourself, or wait for us to eventually get to it. Meanwhile, this is a guild thread, not a debate. Please take it elsewhere.

5 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s this crazy district called the Dwarven District that is really thematic for dwarf RP while also remaining in an active hub. Itā€™s also the former location of the dwarven embassy building + within a short walk of the building where the central leader of the Council of the Three Hammers stands. You should maybe send Moira Thaurissan a quick note to let her know thatā€™s sheā€™s breaking the Thoryan RP canon by being so close to the dwarven district as a dwarf

Very weird and insincere altposter

So your support role is making lukewarm complaints on an alt about things that are in fact perfectly fine + implying that people should instantly change what theyā€™re doing to cater to your obscure preferences

Sweet, thanks, hope your standing silently in Ironforge is super engaging for you but I think itā€™s a no from us

13 Likes

Itā€™s called giving criticism, but you in your usual manner resort to turning it into a personal attack against the individual because Iā€™m not singing from the hymn sheet of the PCU.

OK altposter =P

Sorry that weā€™re not RPing in the alternate reality where dwarves are exiled from the dwarven district but you have to realise thatā€™s a pretty niche concept not based in this gameā€™s story

11 Likes

Pognā€™t of you

11 Likes

Thanks for your feedback on dwarf rp, lvl 53 dwarf warrior

3 Likes