[PCU] Dwarf RP - League of Modimus 🏔

Let this not distract you from the fact that RIGHT NOW, we’re in the Wetlands, rping epicly. Come join us, Ironforge/Shadowforge/Thundermar/whatever Dwarves. Best Dwarf RP on the server.

6 Likes

did u consider that you’re bad at giving criticism if the height of your criticism is “why dwarf guild rp in dwarf district”?

Anyway yeah League is an epic guild join them today for Warhammer-free dwarf RP, a rare delicacy.

5 Likes

Reminder that this thread is a guild thread about promoting a guild and not a complaint thread for people who aren’t willing to put in some work to fix the problems they complain about.

9 Likes

Nah it’s based + free bumps, I hope that they post for all time

Begin complaining at length towards me :call_me_hand: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

6 Likes

True, free bumps. If it weren’t for this lad, we wouldn’t be top thread on AD… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I look at the “latest” threads on the AD category and smile… Just join the guild /point at the random Dwarf RPer reading this in the future.

5 Likes

I WAS fairly content with @Husseth’s responces. Until you came wading in here in your 10 gallon hat, John Wayne.
Where did I say Dwarves should be exiled from the dwarven district?
You’re also showing your toxicity, this whole “AlT pOsTeR!”. I don’t actually have a main. I deal with Dwarven business on this dwarf, just as I deal with Draenei business on my Draenei.

That’s enlightened of you. I was always told that in the RP community, that a characters in game level, mattered not to the RP. Plus as everyone is aware, what ever glitch that it is, the forum doesn’t update itself that well to show the most up to date info. How welcoming of you.

Perhaps. But just because you don’t like or agree with it doesn’t invalidate the question.

Wow. SO subtle. I probably wouldn’t have dragged this so far off topic if your big boss hadn’t felt the need to flex.

Best of luck to you Husseth, but your boss has made it clear I’m not worth spitting on.

okay, so you want an actual answer to that question?

Then I shall happily provide!

You see, ‘why dwarf guild rp in dwarf district’, while abstract and, to most, quite esoteric in nature has a surprisingly simple answer. Of course it is best explained through the lens of a particularly enlightened individual.

Dwarf guild rp in dwarf district, of course, because it is a guild of dwarves, and the district is a district of dwarves.

I hope that helped you!

do you have a crush on Perroy lol, you can just hit him up in DMs if you need to declare your feelings to him.

3 Likes

When you began to be confused why a group of dwarves would be in an area called the “dwarven district” I think

Yeah I don’t mind + post on your main

Didn’t ask about your draenei at any point

That is actually very enlightened of them, true

Yeah people replied and them steam came out of your ears and you started posting “laddie that’s toxic …! aughhhh noooo moira get out of the dwarven district that’s illegal”

You wanted to make your witty little non-point - that dwarves must avoid the dwarven district and populate some dead hub you think is cool - and really, really don’t like that your nose got caught in the letterbox over it

Yeah Olodren is not a forum diamond dog like me so he hasn’t taken the final free bump pill

Have a waah about it

Don’t blame him really

5 Likes

I don’t know why you continued this debate, Ironforge man. I think I gave you a clear response. Either way, do continue on. I’ll pretend I’m reading this argument.

The ironforger of our time.

6 Likes

Why are you in the Wetlands instead of Ironforge? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I’m sorry, master. I begin to bow and retcon an entire event-chain (which started in Ironforge, funnily enough) to appease a random person.

6 Likes

To all guildless dwarves who want to unify the dwarven clans and strengthen Khaz Modan! Join the League of Modimus today! All clans are welcome! This message is brought to you by our wonderful sponsor, Ironforge man!

:mountain_snow: Glory to Khaz Modan! :mountain_snow:

6 Likes

Glory to the Ironforge man…

6 Likes

No. You’re just not helpful.

do you have a crush on Perroy lol, you can just hit him up in DMs if you need to declare your feelings to him.
[/quote]

He came in here and replied to me, I didn’t force him into this thread, that was his choice.

Again, you’re contorting what I said to fit your narrative.

[quote=“Perroy-argent-dawn, post:91, topic:155544, full:true”]

Yeah I don’t mind + post on your main
[/quote] Again, I don’t have a main.

[quote=“Perroy-argent-dawn, post:91, topic:155544, full:true”]

Yeah people replied and them steam came out of your ears and you started posting “laddie that’s toxic …! aughhhh noooo moira get out of the dwarven district that’s illegal”
Just as you came wading in here to rebuttal me.

Again, where did I say they have to avoid the dwarven district?

So you didn’t want an actual answer to your question?

You’re leaving me very confused but I suppose love can make one quite chaotic.

right here, after Husseth said they’d be in the dwarven district in Stormwind :slight_smile:

Still doesn’t say that they have to avoid/abandon/vacate the dwarven district.

Haha funny, because I don’t see it saying “You’re not allowed to roleplay or be based in Dwarven District of Stormwind.”

Should he have kept his yap shut? Defo, did he say dwarven guilds aren’t allowed to be based or roleplay in the Dwarven District? nope.

Anyway the matter was resolved within 5 posts anyway and then it was restarted by the Glorious Leader.

1 Like

Yeah they are

Your question was: why do dwarves RP sometimes in a district called the dwarven district that is populated mainly by dwarves

The answer is exactly what you think it is

It’s literally my thread

No, I’m not

:roll_eyes:

Given that a person can only really be in one place at once because of the nature of reality (unless they are RPing two accounts at once) when you complain that a group isn’t RPing in whatever other place you want them to RP rather than where they tend to RP, you’re arguing for them to abandon place A for place B

2 Likes

Lol, no. The Ironforge man kept it going by implying we’re part of the issue. An issue which, at the moment, I have no care for.

In the future? Sure, we could actively RP in Ironforge. Right now? Nah.

8 Likes