[PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil šŸŒ³

Bumping the -REAL- second coolest Elune Guild on the server.

3 Likes

Bumping for the second coolest Elunites on the server. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Raaaaugh, the backfire!

4 Likes

Worry not, for they will burn in Eluneā€™s fire soonā€¦ Zin-al-Tyrande! Zin-al-Elune!

4 Likes

North of Thunder Axe Fortress, Desolace

The kodo was dead, the guards slaughtered. Arcane spellwork had rendered Vashava invisible allowing her to slip into in the middle of the supply caravanā€™s idle guards, and unleash an arcane explosion in their midst. Flurries of ice shards, explosions of flame and crackling blasts of arcane lightning had rendered them dead, the merchants had fared little better, slaughtered without mercy alongside the guards. Then she called down an inferno of fire to reduce the evidence of her act to ash, before blasting the ash out into the dusts of Desolace to mix and fade, leaving no trace of the now obliterated caravan. Some would come from Furienā€™s Post to try and find it, but they would fail. To them, it would have faded into the wastes. Vashava would know, however. There would be no mercy until the Black Moon ended. She returned to Nijelā€™s point once more under a spell of invisibility, and slipped into her room in the inn, having achieved catharsis.

2 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :fire::cry:

I just realised what this guild tag meant (Googled the definition for ā€˜dirgeā€™, and If thatā€™s not subtle, honest to god, I have no idea what is)
May you have good fortunes ahead Dirge.

2 Likes

Here have a free bump. Let it be known you cannot escape me, in game or otherwise :^)

1 Like

Good evening Dirge. Is your guild still taking on good old boys?

2 Likes

We are indeed sill taking worgen.

2 Likes

We are no bending flowers, withering in the sun. Join the Dirge, bask in Eluneā€™s moonlight and stand tall. Death to all who oppose us!

5 Likes

The Dirge committed grand theft boating with help from their gnome allies of the Assemblage of Uld and stole a warboat right out from under the filthy Hordes noses, now they are off on the high seas on the stolen ship sailing to places as yet unknown.

4 Likes

Waiting for the day you get more Worgen so we can maybe not kill each other on sight. So similar in ideals and yet so farā€¦ Weā€™ll make the Alliance pay for not treating us right. One day.

2 Likes

Grab your glaive and put the Horde in the grave. Tyrande wants you to avenge Teldrassil.

2 Likes

Fought them once at the roots of a dead tree in Northrend. Scary bunch, but quite solid.

2 Likes

To this dayā€¦ Polemus has never found sturdier allies in battle and peace.

Especially when it comes to protecting trees.

Any true child of the wilds should seek out this group.

2 Likes

The Dirge are not only scary but also a great rp guild! Are they the best rp guild in the Alliance? I donā€™t know I donā€™t play for the blue team! But they are great to interact with, good rp-pvp:ers and most importantly fun! If you play a lowbā€¦ i mean kaldorei, join them!

1 Like

Going to fight these guys in 30 minutes I canā€™t wait

3 Likes

Punching the human priestess in the face had done little to improve Ilistriaā€™s mood, or lessen the anger that had built up during the battle.

The Dirge had hunted down the forsaken loyalists to the Eastern Plaguelands. They had encountered the Argents at a tower when resting the previous night and agreed to join with them to destroy the loyalists. By the following day Scarlet reinforcements called for by the Argents had joined the ranks to locate and destroy the forsaken.

Ilistria had not felt comfortable fighting alongside the Scarlets, considering the last time she had encountered them at Grizzlemaw they had tried to kill the Dirge and others of the concordat. But she also knew in order to finish the loyalists they would need more numbers than the Dirge alone had. The Scarlets were here, and with the added numbers of them and the Argents the Dirge would have a good chance of victory.

When they located the Loyalists the battle had been hard fought, Of all enemies to fight Ilistria hated the forsaken the most, Unlike living enemies they did not bleed, did not seem effected by poison, and stabbing them had little effect. Defeating an enemy that was already dead was considerably harder than one that lived.

At first the battle had gone in the Dirges favour, the loyalists surrounded, and close to breaking, but then it seemed to change, The Argents leader had fallen, and the rest of them turned and run from the field of battle, an action that allowed the forsaken to rally, The Dirge had now found themselves out numbered, and left with an ally Ilistria had never assumed she would be standing with. The Scarlets and Dirge had stood on high ground, holding the Forsaken forces for a time, but then the loyalists had used blight bombs towards the remaining forces of Dirge and Scarlets. They had been given no choice but to fall back, the Forsaken winning the day.

The Dirge had returned to the tower to tend to the wounded, there they had found the Argents that had fled. Angry words had been exchanged, Ilistriaā€™s anger had built further, more so when the Argents had mentioned the Tree when the Dirge had been preparing to ride out again. She had seen sister Steele return to confront them and turned around to follow her.

When she got to the Tower, Kai Steele had already had words with the Argent priestess, but Ilistria was in no mood to talk, she had dismounted from her Nightsaber, walked up to the priestess and punched her full in the face, watching the weak human fall to the floor. But it had not satisfied her anger, She wanted to kill something. But the Harbinger had been clear, tonight they were not to be killed. So she had turned away, returned to her Saber and ridden off to rejoin the rest of the Dirge.

The anger would remain in her for the rest of the night, the next enemy she met would feel the full force of it, that much she was certain of.

7 Likes

This band of based nelfers are my favorite enemies to hate. If you care about your trees and want to see the Horde pay in blood join these vengeful lowbornes!

2 Likes

My time with these elves were amazing. I had a lot of fun. :hugs:

1 Like