[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

We’re currently in Silverpine with some other horde friends doing some fun stuff, but we’ll be heading back to our old stomping grounds (Suramar) by the end of the week. (Probably) If you want, you can try and find us there or wait until we’re back in Suramar. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the quick reply! So if I do find you in Silverpine, how would I go about approaching you?

I am not painfully new to Warcraft RP but I imagine it’s hard to simply approach someone who’s in a guild with the aim to join said guild.

3 Likes

Well, striking up conversation is always the best way to do it. You can always say that you heard us helping out the Saurfang Legion and that you wished to assist us.

4 Likes

Flew once over all of Silverpine and couldn’t find you sadly :frowning:

2 Likes

What character are you on? It’s still quite early but we do have someone online.

2 Likes

Zhivraelle :slight_smile: Maybe someone could just whisper me so we can get in touch.

1 Like

Can do a /who Moonlight Melody as well!

2 Likes

If you haven’t already you can use the TRP Scan on your world map to see IC players as dots in an area.

2 Likes

The Melody was expecting a calm night of collecting artifacts for their temple, but instead they got a hectic evening of murder mystery and cannibalism. Luckily they took out the danger and came out not entirely worse for wear. And they earned themselves a nice big chest of loot to boot.

5 Likes

Yandra stared back at the shal’dorei priestess. The manasaber growled at the druid.
“Please, sister… I do not wish to fight you. The both of us follow Mother Moon, she would be devastated to-…”
“Do not speak of Elune in my presence, little druid. Not after what you did to our blessed temple of Fal’adora!” the nightborne countered.
Yandra shook her head, “W-what? I would never desecrate another holy site, much less one dedicated to the moon!”
“Then look around you. The order you associate yourself with put our temple in ruins.”
Yandra stared at the backs of her brethren, she could not believe what the nightborne had told her. She did not want to. “That… that cannot be right…?” she mumbled.
“You seem true of heart. Turn your back on these heretics before it is too late.” the priestess said coldly.
Yandra clutched at her breastplate, watching as night elf and nightborne struck out at one another. This was not right. She did not have it in her to fight her cousins.
A grand ‘SLAM!’ sounded next to Yandra, taking her out of her dissociative state. It was Ayleris, a demon hunter of the Dirge of Teldrassil. She fought a foul death knight, an undead shal’dorei. Ayleris had another enemy at her tail. Yandra feared the kaldorei would be overwhelmed.
“Call your death knight back!” Yandra pleaded to the priestess. But the priestess watched on, “I cannot do that.”

Yandra felt a great sorrow in her heart, “S-so be it.” The young druid whispered as her frame grew tall and muscular, fur and feathers sprouting from her skin. Her shape shifted to take on the appearance of a wildkin. She let out a bellowing roar, echoing through the woods. Her pale eyes blazed with a primal fury, having shed any sense of humanity. The beast had entered the fray.

11 Likes

Want to know how the rest of that fight played out?

Consider a subscription to Moonlight Melody for high quality Elune shenanigans, Kaldorei moral crisises and Nightborne Aesthetics.

Zin-al-Haidene.

9 Likes

as a progressive organisation, I am happy to announce on behalf of Matron Erena Lunarglade, that the Moonlight Melody is now accepting servant applications from gnomes and vulpera

Zin-al-elune

7 Likes

:thinking:

6 Likes

:LunarThonk:

4 Likes

The best nightborne guild on AD right here. Join the Haidene Gang now! :crescent_moon:

8 Likes

these nightborne are really insane

Join today

6 Likes

Dese nightborne are da best! Dey like pork like Durb so dey have good taste! Come join, dey have yummy stuffs and are smart!

6 Likes

I was held up at sword point to bump this thread. Please send help.

7 Likes

Join the Melody and we will show you the true ways of the Goddess.

6 Likes

These elves will soon burn in Lord Illidan’s flames. Do not pay attention to their muttering about Elune.

7 Likes