[PCU] Eternal Sisterhood - Dawn of the Eternal Night 🌑

You will try.

6 Likes

Inhails

MOOOOOON GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

7 Likes

Zin-al-Haidene!

6 Likes

Tonight, the Melody took a big risk. They had to infiltrate a party filled with conspirators and megalomaniacs, AkA Suramari nobles. But that wasn’t all, the host of this party was a Naga sympathizer, having planned with their Felborne allies for what seemed like months to create the perfect place to enact their plan. Crates of Blight had been placed in key locations around the estate to kill their guests for some unknown purpose. Luckily the Sisterhood was there to stop them, they disarmed the crates with Blight and confronted the conspirators, meeting an old rival in the process. The plot was stopped and Elunes faithful could breathe a sigh of relief knowing that Suramar could rest easy for one more night. But there’s no rest for the zealous, for knowing that the rival wasn’t dead, they now had to find where they were and show them the might of The Goddess.

5 Likes

It is important to maintain training. Last night the Sisterhood focused on some time tutoring the new Guard Apprentices on simple magical wards and attacks to augment their combat as well as entertaining a special guest who has been tutoring our very own Inquisitor so that she may utilise the Goddess’ magic in a more up close and personal manner.

We are currently looking for more Guardsmen to fill our ranks. It doesn’t matter if you’re a simple swordsman looking for divine purpose, someone searching for a place to call home or even a former scoundrel. All Shal’dorei looking to absolve themselves can find absolution here.

Join today, and re-invent yourself.

7 Likes

Things are happening all around for the sisterhood of fal’adora. New recruits, different styles of events. Join the sisterhood now and be a part of something bigger than the inidividual! We offer absolution to all new members!

Zin-al-Haidene

5 Likes

Has your life taken a turn? Do trobles beset you? Has fortune left you behind? If so, the temple of Fal’adora, in all it’s glory, is inviting you to begin again. Come to a place where, faith, excitement and intrigue await around every corner. Stroll through the winding tunnels of our beautiful arcway, make new friends, or rekindle old ones. Let your eyes take in the luxurious expanse under clear star-lit skies. Gaze straight into the moon from our temple rooftop. Countless diversions await: Pray at our grand moonwell, marvel at the sight of our Peon labourer or stay in our most luxurious arcane heretic prison. So if life’s worries have weighed you down, if you need an escape from your troubles, or if you just need an opportunity to begin again, join us, let go, and leave the heretics behind at the Temple of Fal’adora. We’ll be waiting.

8 Likes

We in felly wood and me got owies! We fought some mean elfs dat used fel stuff! We beat dem good though, me lost pickaxe, me need new one! Good elfies can join Durb’s friends and help da Horde do lots of good stuffs, including beating da baddies!

4 Likes

Whisperwind Grove, Felwood.

A huge thanks to [PCU] Worgen/Night Elf RP - Dirge of Teldrassil 🌳 and [PCU] Draenei RP - Order of Oronaar 😇 for this fantastic mini campaign we’ve been partaking in. Especially Lazaares and Arcaraan for facilitating three whole guilds in an event that technically should’ve had only one. Truely the best RP comes from the plan totally not going right, and tonight was a perfect example. If you’re interested in Draenei RP or RPing the Sisterhoods greatest rivals you should check them both out. Of course the Melody is also accepting new Shal’dorei to assist us in our journey. Now is the perfect time to give the PCU a shot.

12 Likes

The sisterhood of Fal’adora embarge on a journey to find an old tablet connected to an ancient prophecy! Darkwarden and her companions are facing competition from a mercenary company hired by a nighthold noble though. Will the melody succede?

Join best Shal’dorei gang to take part of this and many more storylines!

5 Likes

Yes, I did it. I feel no remorse and I’ll do it again.

6 Likes

I’ve been RPing with this lot for a few weeks now due to our little Silverpine Pact and I have to say why haven’t more people joined in?

It’s all you could ask from a Nightborne guild with the added element of unravelling and researching the secrets of Elune which, whilst Elune SHOULD BE something that is still a part of Suramar society is something which is underrepresented in RP!

9 Likes

Thank you Trautfizzle, for being the most enlightened Goblin on the server. Here’s your complimentary tithe from the Sisterhood.

4 Likes

I love these gamers but they keep worshipping Elune like the rest of lesser elves (kaldorei).

I hope that one day they will finally realize the true path is astromancy and science instead of being kaldoreiaboos. :100: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey this concept’s really cool!

6 Likes

:thinking: Thank you person I clearly have never seen before.

5 Likes

No problem!

7 Likes

The Sisterhood of Fal’adora have just finished up the fantastic award-winning campaign at Grizzly Hills.

Hosted by the absolute BASED gamers at:

I would like to give big thanks to Traut and the PCU + Attending guilds for giving the Sisterhood lots of fun diplomatic and political RP alongside the usual Campaign funsies.

Can’t wait for part 2, let’s go.

11 Likes

These guys sound interesting. Maybe you should join their ranks.
I hear they have a peon somewhere.

6 Likes

Not for long… :dagger:

5 Likes