[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde šŸ’€

Very friendly, and accept even total noob forsaken roleplayers! Enjoyed and learnt so much while having my alt there. Dont hesitate to join if you are new mon!

5 Likes

A five-year boy holds on to his motherā€™s bed with the hands of someone much older. The springs of the mattress creak softly as she turns, and early sunlight gives her cheeks a warm, orange glow. Tulips fill the air with their scent.

ā€œHave you lost yourself, Dietrich?ā€

The boy turns his head away and hides from the answer. His hands squeeze the bedframe until the rotten wood gives in, breaking into chunks between his fingers. Carefully, he traces his fingertips further along the sheets, blindly hoping to find her touch. He finds grey dust and brown, dried blood. The smell in the air is damp and heavy with mold, but he canā€™t smell it anymore. The light peeking in through broken windows is pale and ghastly, but he canā€™t see it anymore. She reaches out to hold her little boy, but he canā€™t feel it anymore.

ā€œHave they made my little prince cruel?ā€

6 Likes

Sylvarus, the Stygian Star has arisen into the skies above Alterac!

Now is an especially good time to join, considering the amount of roleplay that is available. Get in touch!

8 Likes

Rotgarde are pretty cool people. As a non biasedā„¢ bi partisanā„¢ neutralā„¢ party. I would say they are a great guild for RP. Usually with RP I get bored after a day, but whilst in the Rotgardeā€™s ranks I can say this is some of the best RP Iā€™ve ever enjoyed and I intend on staying for the long haul.

5 Likes

My brothers in armsā€¦

With each passing day we grow stronger as they celebrate on their meaningless victory!

6 Likes

alright. im back in action. join the rotgarde now

5 Likes

Sick guild!

3 Likes

I think i like this guild! Funny and kind People :slight_smile: i want definitely play more with the Rotgarde!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, Lawson! :cake:

6 Likes

thanks, friend

6 Likes

A dreadful stone-skinned colossus dominated a cloudless sky, its twisted veins and cavernous organs filled with stagnant, useless air. Deep within a dark and silent hall, far away from the malefic humming of the soul-fuelled crystals that circled the central chamber, a monkā€™s lifeless corpse lay slumped in an untidy heap.

It had followed her there. She had been finding it harder and harder to run from it in the last couple of weeks. Of course she couldnā€™t escape it. It filled the room. It filled her body. It filled her soul.

ā€œI am fine,ā€ she had lied. ā€œI will be okay.ā€ It had been easy to say, practiced even. She had always meant it before.

Things had changed.

The sun shone across verdant grass, which rustled and flattened in waves with the sea breeze. Blossom sat in the fields and looked out over an ocean without landmarks. She had been there for a day or so. At first it had been to contemplate and steady her mind, but now she sat in thoughtless respite - as brief as she could afford it to be.

It was easier here. The land was alive and that was important. It was comforting. It would not last, of course, not forever - but long enough.

She could feel herself falling. The familiar tug, as though from a dream.

Her vision clouded. She was aware of the stone ahead of her. The silence made itself known.

9 Likes

Back in black as they say, and here for simply the best forsaken RP around.

Hey [person reading this]ā€¦ you could join in too by the way, you know you want to.

4 Likes

Greetings and good evening brothers and sisters of the Forsaken.
Any room within your ranks for a loyalist death knight that is lying low in a Horde infested with turncoats and cowards that hate his Dark Lady?

Iā€™ve not RPā€™ed in a long time, but for whatever reason I create backgrounds for characters I play in TRP. Iā€™ve been wanting to get back into it as I miss the creativity and camaraderie between characters(as well as rivalries) not to mention inter guild relations and events. So Iā€™m a little rusty but Iā€™m sure I can get back into it with some practice.
Iā€™ve seen your name literally everywhere I go on the server and read up on you as I noticed you all seem to have what is essentially uniforms so it peaked my interest.
You sound like exactly what Iā€™ve been looking for.

Is there anyone I could talk to about joining or possibly somewhere I could go at a specific time to meet someone?
If Iā€™m not online, please send me a mail ingame.

Thanks for reading. :skull:

11 Likes

You are most welcome brother, head to strahnbrad there should be people there right now, if not try again tomorrow at 8pm realm time

2 Likes

Brilliant. I wonā€™t be able to make it tonight but tomorrow sounds great. Iā€™ll do my best to make it.
Alterac is not a place Iā€™d expect. So I think Iā€™ll have to come up with a reason as to why a lone Death Knight is wandering those mountains. :wink:
See you there hopefully.

He heard of the big necropolis hanging over alterac i guess!

3 Likes

there is, indeed, a great necropolis by the name of Sylvarus hanging over the town!

5 Likes

Wow that sounds really cool.
I just realised Strahnbrad was also the place where the Dark Rangers were based in the Fourth War aswell which is perfect for why I would go there on a long trek to search for loyalists. Thanks for the tip!
I look forward to gazing upon Sylvarus in all of its majesty.

3 Likes

Always fun to fight against the most faithful loyalists. Much love.

2 Likes

Loved fighting these guys in character during the rp-pvp emote fights, although one day they will beg the light for mercy!

5 Likes