[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde šŸ’€

The body had been cold for hours before he placed it on the hill. Red and green mingled where the still dusty pelt met with the grass. The limbs were stiff despite their shattered bones, the skin between the delicate fingers stretched, the arms and hands wrapped around the core at sharp angles. He had brought a shovel to put the animal in the ground, but now, thinking back on how it died, it seemed wrong to bury it. The bat had been denied its breath when the stones came down. To pile the weight back on was suddenly an unappealing thought.

ā€œItā€™s a tool of combatā€, he would say. Words spoken to all new riders. A tool which they were told to care for, to get familiar with. Therein lay the paradox. The bats were just means of bringing down the enemy. Yet before him was a companion. He had expected it to keep his unlife, more so than he had expected the same from the majority of the people within his own unit. He would leap off cliffs and count on being caught before he hit the ground, and he had been. Without fail. His bat had not betrayed, or held grudges. It had not questioned. Not doubted. It had simply been there, sharing hunts, and kills. Sharing trust.

He felt nothing as he doused the fur in oil, the same fur which he had somehow learned to clean when the bat was just a pup. He felt nothing as he struck the match, reminded how the pointed ears would seek the sound out, had things been different. He felt nothing as the body burned and lit up the hill, forcing away a darkness they had both been comfortable in.

But there was a hollow pain when he quietly spoke a final command, knowing the animal would not obey this time.

ā€œAvoiā€™, Lo.ā€

7 Likes

Canā€™t believe the mighty Rotgarde itself retreated in the face of the Light !
The Swords of Orman really are a force to be reckoned with :flushed:
And those Forsaken really good sport too !

5 Likes

Verry good RP pvp tonight ! Cheers ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks very much for coming tonight, it was an absolute blast!

3 Likes

uh yes mate. this guild? love it loads

3 Likes

Going to give these guys a bump!

Keep the loyalty of Sylvanas alive, never let it down.

7 Likes

ahaha, thanks sena!

yeah. heldric died and is no longer a ratter. instead? heā€™s a rotter. nowā€™s the perfect time to join

11 Likes

Honestly? This. To be completely honest, this. Join usā€¦ JOIN USā€¦!

6 Likes

And now he serves a better cause!

6 Likes

The best thing I can do for now is to interact with you guys since my hands are full with loads or RP at the moment.

5 Likes

The only reason I even still play this game is to talk to / interact with these guys.

Thereā€™s enough diversity of characters and events that things never feel either too serious or zaney!

9 Likes

Take all the time you need, when you feel the time is right to join weā€™ll be waiting.

I have been part of this guild almost a year now and it was the best decision I ever made when I decided to transfer my character to Argent Dawn.

7 Likes

and so the grizzly hills chapter has come to a closeā€¦

where will the rotgarde head next? join today to find out

8 Likes

yeah setting camp in tirisfal again, time to do the shadow given duty we have for queen and country and kill some scarlet dogs

5 Likes

We definitely wonā€™t be in Tirisfal later.

Definitely not.

4 Likes

still in tirisfal. weā€™ve got a cool little happening tonight at 8, so itā€™s prime time to come on down.

join the rotgarde today

6 Likes

yeah, its true what they say, weā€™re quite possibly the only heroes left in tirisfal to protect the forsakenā€¦ killed a bunch of mindless undead today haha, no problem deathknelloids

7 Likes

Hate em
But also kinda love em
Join em

Stay away from Heldric and Blazepast however

8 Likes

Respectfully disagree.

5 Likes

sorry koiffen mateā€¦ void heads canā€™t be heroes

i believe itā€™s stated somewhere in the morbid doctrine

7 Likes