[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde 💀

That sounds great, but that’s not true. Your own guild leader has stated that:

• Other Undead races are not allowed, because of the “aesthetics”. Looks matter.

• The guild’s theme and idea is about the Forsaken, not the Undead.

So such statements are false advertisement. And I want people to know the truth and be wary.

the thread title literally says forsaken on it and is the name of the playable faction of undead, which is the reason why

besides undead humans and elves

A glance at their rooster will show you dark rangers.

As should be expected of a Forsaken guild.

Based on your current mog you seem to be playing a San’layn, a race of undead that contrary to (some) popular belief is not part of the Forsaken. Therefore their aesthetics would not fit the Forsaken where a Dark Ranger is part of that aesthetic.

3 Likes

Dude, if you don’t take my word for it, just check the guild summary. They have only 4 elves, all of them being Dark Ranger (Hunters). And even these are no longer accepted (Guild Leader’s quote). No Darkfallen or other races that they claim to be accepting. Facts.

Is a generic blanket term referring to undead elves period, not the San’layn. Dark rangers of both the night and high variety fall under that blanket.

There are no playable abominations and gnomes can’t join Horde guilds yet.

see my message above

Assuming things a) based on outdated forum profiles with slow updates b) not taking alts into account and the fact that c) transmog and looks are easily customized within 5 minutes in the game

you mean like the ones in the 3rd imgur gallery preview on the post right on top of your first message? the 2-3 dark rangers using the belf model in the guild line-up?

Learn to take a no on the chin it’s a skill that will help you in life.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/GUBWl7y.png
From their event posted just three days ago.

And the lack of suggestions to the contrary based on your complaint that the Rotgarde does not accept undead of other races than human despite all evidence to the contrary. Feel free to tell me if I am wrong, however.

But let’s not completely flood this thread either, it’s for recruitment. Not airing grievances with a guild.

1 Like

You’re just being trolled btw it’s absolutely a san’layn RPer by their own words.

And? So? Have you read my message above? They are NOT accepting Darkfallen. Or other Undeads. These 4 Dark Rangers were lucky enough to get there before the “door was closed”.

And I am just providing clarity regarding the recruitment to all new players who might stumble upon this thread and search for unformation.

You apparently read my poem but failed to notice a reference to the human guy’s words in that thread, who called me “a San’layn in Orgrimmar” and insisted that I should call myself that. And I know that you are friends with these people, so your biased defence of them is obvious.

They make it rather obvious, don’t they?

I have. They do accept Darkfallen, as proven by these dark rangers. You are mistaking “not accepting because the quota is filled” with “not accepting period”, dark rangers are the elite of the Forsaken. They aren’t rank and file troopers.

Well, I’m not. So I ask you, what do you play if not a San’layn?

3 Likes

You’re right I am very biased towards denying empty baseless claims made by some spoiled rando who has never learned to take a no in their life.

It’s one of my personal flaws :pensive:

2 Likes

Why are you making it all about me? You are deliberately making it personal to make us lose the point. The guild Rotgarde does NOT accept Darkfallen or other races, except for the human Forsaken. And I am not here to tell you funny stories about my characters

Then show me other Undeads in their guild. Come on, do it. Ooooh, you can’t, because they are not accepting Darkfallen and the others, oops. (Except for the four dark rangers who got there long ago before the guild became exclusively for the human-Forsaken)

What a peculiar character.

6 Likes

It has an abomination and several dark rangers, those are the type of undead associated with forsaken which it is listed as in the very title of the thread :slight_smile:

I think you should seek attention somewhere else.

I provide facts. You just get bitter and personal because you can’t give me a reasonable counter-argument. Good job

Dark ranger = Forsaken elite.

There is therefore is a limit to the amount of dark rangers that can join the Rotgarde and they reached that limit, so recruitment of dark rangers is cut off until someone leaves.

1 Like