[PCU] Gnome RP - Assemblage of Uld 🔧

Smh I expected this type of comment… I merely joined in, and I got rped back. Leper Gnomes are Gnomes enemy. So of course if I see a big group of Gnomes I’m going to act like dicks to them. Moron

You think Sicco would leave Mekkatorque alone? No? well then there you go!

Wow this post is making my very slee-… :zzz:

5 Likes

Fair enough, if you would emote charging them and an emote fight would of taken place that would have been based RP that personally I’d be jealous not to be apart of. Did you do that, though?

5 Likes

No, I took the wimp route and called them names instead! Just like Sicco would have done!

This statement makes 0 sense. Think about in a real life situation, If you see mortal enemy you’re going to make fun of them, If you’re really trying to RP don’t complain on the forums that someone is trying to make it more REALISTIC. Also you were on Gnomeragon soil, the place Lepers and Gnomes still fight to this day.

no one thinks you’re funny generic loller #14531

8 Likes

this is what he did:
https://imgur.com/a/wNY3zrl

1 Like

Again if you would read, You’d be able to see I’m right. Also the likes your getting makes me ponder over this comment:

I’m not the one liking comments that make no sense just because they’re on my side

whatever you say generic loller #14531 go :poop: up some other thread, or attend Lilynore’s wedding.

2 Likes

I see that evidence as an absolute win

Again, how CHILDISH

Please, enough. You’re spamming our thread. No one wants to fight you.

12 Likes

Reported that spammer, I suggest you all do the same :smiley:

6 Likes

Do you expect me to ignore you or be friendly to you? my whole character is to be a Leper Gnome, I’d rather immerse myself in my character than “ruin” your immersion. (even though if anything it should increase it) Imagine someone going: Excuse me sworn enemy, can you please move? were trying to talk here! If anything you are not very good at rping

I found it funny how no one is giving reasons for this to be a bad thing… Not surprising.

3 Likes

Once again, Nothing :slight_smile:

Alright new Tinkertown new adventures.

8 Likes

Thanks to the NPC’s who played our antagonists for today, our group of Gnomes set off from the Stormwind Docks, in flying machines in the hope of collecting some experimental devices to aid them in the upcoming war.

The group landed on the sturdy Iceflow lake, transversing the short walk and meeting the engineer in charge of making the instructed devices, Sparkcast was his name.
With the words of Sparkcast, and the revelations about the missing tinkers and engineers, the Assemblage set off to find them.

Sadly, they found them deceased, sending the venerable Sparkcast into a rage, eventually leading to him being ambushed by a brutish Frostmane! A battle ensewed, with the high intellect of the Gnomes, they came out on top and victorious.

They recovered the devices being tested, and a memorial for Sparkcast and his engineers has been erected at the place of battle.

10 Likes