[PCU] Gnome RP - Assemblage of Uld 🔧

The Assemblage of Uld has returned to Dun Morogh, with excursions to Stormwind, after their latest campaign alongside the dwarves of the League of Modimus and some humans™.

If you have a gnome or mechagnome, now is the time to join!

With the aid of the Holy Order of Lordain, the Assemblage was able to delve deep into the Storm Peaks to recover a mysterious cube from a titan facility! One step closer to deciphering the mysteries of the makers.

1 Like

Soon™ we’ll be The Makers!

After a brief trip to Stranglethorn to investigate a distress signal the Assemblage is now back at their Workshop! Preperations are on the way for a ‘commercial’ visit to Kalimdor next week.

Gnomes have tendency to remind how nasty they can be in a fight. Had a blast fighting these gnomes in the highlands this week.

Small but useful with their ‘machines’, they have my approval. :pray:

1 Like

If I even smell a certain Gnome Death Knight during the upcomin’ campaign, I’m comin’ at ya with a flamethrower!

1 Like

Hey, thx for landing in our event yesterday! Was amazing to suddenly have such a big battle!

2 Likes

Next time, we’ll crash it even harder!

:fire: :laughing: :fire:

3 Likes

I love me some spider tanks, these guys come in handy when you need some flamethrowers or some aeriel bombardment. Check them out if you’re thinking of RPing a gnome.

3 Likes

I have a new tactic:
Ebons throw gnomes at the enemy.
Gnomes wreck the enemy.
Win-win

3 Likes

The Assemblage is still recruiting gnomes, so if you’re a gnome lost on the path of Life™ come and pay us a visit see if you’re a fit :wink:

2 Likes

Gnot a Gnoblin, gnot a gnoll - They’re a gnome! And we’ve been, Gnomed!

Absolutely fantastic people, you should join them with your own gnome!

2 Likes

My soldiers… how far you’ve come…

2 Likes

No finer cog in the Gnomish RP machine than these soldiers. Glad to see you’re still going :slight_smile:

The gnomes once shot down my Wyvern.

I will never forgive them… :sob:

1 Like

The Assemblage is currently gathering up their strength for an upcoming campaign into the High Kingdom! Any capable gnome is welcome to join us!

1 Like

Tank driving maniacs! (but they are one of the few alliance guilds that did not steal any of our mounts yet, so 10 out of 10!)

Gnomes get Spider-Tanks, now they got them flying, NOW Goblins will need to invest into something more terrifying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.