[PCU] [H-Guild] Red Venturers: The Call to Redventure! šŸŒ„

Lies and slander

3 Likes

Mackee is back at camp wondering how RV ended up in a mini warā€¦ she was promised adventures!

(we do have adventures, all sorts of adventures, itā€™s a great band of misfits who manage to pull through and survive just about anything thrown at us)

3 Likes

The Venturers had lots of fun to fight alongside our PCU mates in Hinterlands, we made the Land echo our names in Glory!

We have have lost one of our own to Darkness, but it shall not shatter our resolve. The Horde stands proud, and so do itā€™s Venturers!

Red by Blood, Red in the Venture, Red for the HORDE!

4 Likes

RV continues to be the mark and glass of Horde mercenary RPā€¦

Itā€™s hard to find any other guild with the capacity for fun and adventure as these ppl

7 Likes

A Red Venture in Ashenvale to ā€œhelpā€ a tauren;

(courtesy of Mackee and Arano)

11 Likes

Thatā€™s quite the crew, isnā€™t it. Nothing matches at all. Just how we like it.
This event, run by Khaltarr, was a great return to the madcap light-hearted eccentric sort of thing I love seeing come from this guild. I was reminded of not only how wicked funny these people are, but also of how well they are able to slip back into serious or dramatic.

8 Likes

I loved the fact that I somehow managed to wrestle with a druidā€¦. underwater!

4 Likes

I love these guys. I hope they will never accept character death, so they can be around forever.

9 Likes

We are like cockroaches, with fire.

(stealing this saying from the most awesome Watrus :smirk:)

4 Likes

You can stab him, cut off his limbsā€¦ But Zag neva dies.

5 Likes

And if one of them ever actually does?
I guarantee Iā€™ll be crying IRL.

6 Likes

Yet sometimes you have to accept Player Death.

Just kidding, of courseā€¦ Unless?

2 Likes

The Venturers are on the road again (courtesy of; Arano, Mackee, Khelerya and Khaltarr);

9 Likes

I think I need art of Mackee in her ridiculous (but certainly best) hat :rofl:

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦ how much are you offering?

alright watrus.

im knocking you down that hill next

6 Likes

No more trying to kill our Boss!
Weā€™ll come for you with fire and lightning if you do.

3 Likes

Watch out for the Wolf, Heldric. He may be in a coma now, but his fangs are as sharp as everā€¦ Axefang.

The Venturers had performed well during the campaign! Weā€™ve brought gloy and honour to our people and comrades, and will continue to do so!
Big thanks to beloved Trautfizzle and the other organizers and all attendants for the glorious Grizzly Hills campaign.

For the Horde

3 Likes

What you did not enjoy our recreation of the infamous ā€œHomer Simpson falls down a gorge twiceā€ scene, with myself in the role of the multiple bystanders?
Because I did.

8 Likes

The Venturers, or should I say Chicken Chasers have gloriously returned from a task they had to do in Feralas, hosted by two of our lovely guild members. Enemies repelled, our people protected, and lost spirits putted to rest. This is the way of a Red Venturer, to achieve several goals with one move.
Big thanks to Arano and Mackee for the great event and the good story.

Red by Blood, Red in the Venture, Red for the Horde!

13 Likes