[PCU] Hatching of the Hawkstriders Ball - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

http s://cdn. discordapp .com/attachments/648619285236678656/700371691645173870/WoWScrnShot_041620_174628.jpg Blood Knight Tae’sharah Bloodrose clothed and ready for tonights events :3 Though she feels a bit wierd in a dress being a tomboy.

3 Likes

Whenever wanted to link something put it between two ` emblems. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, we are. :sunglasses: :point_right: :point_right:

3 Likes

Didn’t know that, cheers for heads up. :3

3 Likes

Thank you for a lovely party! I’m afraid I missed a thousand and two comments and emotes and horribly offended people because of my missing ability to keep up, but it was very fun!

5 Likes

While my social anxiety kinda prevented me from approaching people, it seemed like people enjoyed it. :slight_smile: And while it wasn’t fully my cup o’ tea with a big amount of people and none i really know to rely on (a friend etc that is there with me for support) and the hard to keep track of what it said. But from what time i spent it seemed fun! Might try and get a friend with me next time if it comes!

4 Likes

Even though this poor Orc had just arrived from Homeland and long travel, and didn’t have much a festive mood, it was really great and enjoyable, and I loved it.

Thank you all who arranged this and participated!

Also: FREEEEDOOM!!!

6 Likes

Did someone say freedom?

3 Likes

A wondrous evening filled with lots of celebrating and drinks.

A big thank you to the Myrmidons for arranging such a soirée, the Seventh Rastari cohort had a absolutely hilarious night causing mischief & mayhem as usual.

I’d like to apologise to Lorindal for vandalising his face in his drunken slumber but I’m not sorry. :smiling_imp:

An absolute belter of an event & lots of fun/epic gamer moments. A pleasure to meet all you new faces also. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

You and the Shields were great guests to serve - the green one was the best choice.

3 Likes

Amazing event! The ball soundtrack was a very cool idea :fox_face:

1 Like

Lots of fun last night. Thank you for organising such a good event

1 Like

Thank you all for coming!
This event was brought to you by:

If you’d like to join in on the next one or equally similar super cool events, come find us ingame :wink:

6 Likes

If i wasn’t already in two guilds i’d probably have checked you guys out. ^^ Seems like a fun bunch of people!

1 Like

Sad vulpera in exclusion. :sweat_drops: :fox_face: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I attended the event for a while and it looked really nice and the atmosphere was lovely. It was great seeing Fairbreeze Village bustling with people. Unfortunately I was tired OOC and left before the dancing - sorry Kump, next time.

I took some screenshots though: https://imgur.com/a/OrVu1eQ

Thanks for hosting!

3 Likes

There better be a next time!!! :wink:

6 Likes

Oh! Oh! I see my character <3

3 Likes

Sadly we couldn’t join the ball these people hosted but I heard it was pretty epic!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.