[PCU] Horde-aligned Forsaken RP - Requiem of Sorrow 🔔

STRANDED!

Following an unusual encounter off the coast of Dustwallow Marsh, the Requiem, along with other Horde forces, find themselves shipwrecked on a cursed, magical island.

What will happen next I hear you, brave Forsaken, ask. Join us to find out!

4 Likes

What a cool guild with cool events. We are the true chads of the Horde, amirite?

4 Likes

The Requiem finally returns to Orgrimmar after being stranded on a island, fighting loaylist, alliance and ogres in a crazy adventure.

3 Likes

All the best Forsaken are in the Requiem of Sorrow.
Epic week playing dark apothecary after getting shipwrecked; cooking up potions from local ingredients and inflicting them on all the ogres/pirates/alliance.
Victory!

3 Likes

What a week to play a Tidesage.

Getting shipwrecked: check.
Killing pirates? Check.
Healing people a lot? Check.

With that said, y’all cool gamers out there should join us in our shenanigans. No livings were harmed in the making of this post. (Maybe)

4 Likes

I wish I could post images, but now you’ll just have to imagine. An undead army going under a ship, over the bed of the sea, to stage an ambush. Now, I don’t know about you, but that’s pretty epic. That’s the kind of stuff this guild be getting up to.

If anyone (cool Forsaken) wants in on that, you’re more than welcome to join.

3 Likes

Hmm
 Rather than imagine
 I’ll do something better

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/682961488071491606/813179483393097808/2021-02-21_11.png

3 Likes

5 Likes

Are you a Horde alligned forsaken looking to fight for your people?
Then join the Requiem today!

2 Likes

CONTACT!

After the newly promoted Lieutenant has gone missing in action following a fight with the cunning Death Knights of the Ebon Blade, the Requiem began tapping more into the dark powers of Death. With the help of their Executor and her powerful rings of yet unknown origins, they have managed to find the location of a spectral image of an otherworldy necromancer. The foundations of an unholy deal with this entity have been put in place, but much remains to be done.

Will this help locate the Lieutenant? Will it prove to be a valuable ally in the battles to come? Will the secrets of Death and the lands beyond the shattered sky finally be revealed? Or will it spell further doom and destruction to the already unstable lands of Lordaeron?

The only way to find out, brave Forsaken, is to join us!

5 Likes

https://i.redd.it/87zsidxl0q051.jpg

5 Likes

Just a few days ago, the Requiem rid the world of the menace that was the Lord of Oranges, that sough to mind control everyone by providing orange juice. Trully dreadful, but the matter has been handled. Join to today if you’re a horde alliegned forsaken.

3 Likes

Want to cross the Thondroril River between the Plaguelands? You’d better stop at the Requiem of Sorrow’s official checkpoint! Epic RP this week keeping our rightful lands safe by vetting all the suspicious characters, their belongings and their travel plans. Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken!

6 Likes

SUMMONING

The Requiem has finally managed to aid a mysterious necromancer to pass into Azeroth. With an unholy deal struck, she will aid her summoners
 at least for now.

Death echoes closer, but the Forsaken will be ready. And if you join us, so will you!

4 Likes

How do you do fellow Forsaken brothers and sisters? :bone:

4 Likes

Stop leaving your lieutenants around for us to pick up! Honestly, you put them in the strangest places and they’ll most likely break something.

2 Likes

Does your guild organise swampy campaigns full of elves, mercs, cultists, stormwind guards and mysterious necromantic orbs? No? Sounds like you’re in the wrong guild! Join the Requiem!

4 Likes

One of the coolest forsaken guilds returned from the Swamps! Now its your chance to get in! Visit us in Deathknell! NOW!

3 Likes

A bumpy sign says ‘Join Requiem Today’ in big friendly letters.

3 Likes

Based Forsaken. A pleasure forming EK Horde gang with them. Bringing order to the norf side by side. What the hell are you doing?! Join them already!!

4 Likes