[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons 💫

Hands down the best & most professional Horde Elf RP guilds going. The black & gold aesthetic is clean, the officer team is highly dedicated & a shining example of how to do elf RP properly. (I’m looking at you, creatures of Silvermoon…)

6 Likes

Great guild with great people! Come join us and experience the true power of Horde Elf RP. We offer stylish uniforms, daring events and cake on Fridays!

5 Likes

ah… cakes… tempting offer…

4 Likes

Indeed, we, the HIGHBLOOD MYRMIDONS, continue to form the cutting edge of elf roleplay.

There is space for YOU here to! Come, expand our empires… together…

4 Likes

With our leader stepping down yesterday, I’d like to thank my king, Elyrius, for being such an epic guild leader all this time, and I hope he enjoys his new important role in the upcoming human PCU guild. You’ve kept the Highblood Myrmidons running smoothly and have built a really great elven community that will only continue to grow and get better, and I’m honoured that I was around and able to experience most of this Homeric “Aminor Era”.

12 Likes

The only Elves that really make me feel like they’re from Quel’thalas.

9 Likes

We’ve not said hello in weeks… we must change this. Such a great bunch of people who run wonderful events deserve to be blessed with the presence of superior elves.

8 Likes

Currently: Being mentally ruined by the void in Northrend.

Looking injured.

OOC Info: Join the Highblood Myrmidons for daily casual rp and plenty of weekly events!

C̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶S̶a̶y̶ ̶R̶u̶n̶ ̶(̶M̶y̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶o̶ ̶A̶c̶a̶d̶e̶m̶i̶a̶)̶

11 Likes

best thing about this guild is that you don’t need to be an epic glorious death knight or a heroic, kills-everything-in-one-swoop Blood Knight, you can be a simple Light-wielding priest or an apprentice mage and you’re not booted out of the limelight. everyone gets their chance to do something in an event, and that’s what I love about the Nighgood Wormidons.

7 Likes

The Myrmidons are currently resting up after their second day of glorious battle against the Alliance. They have successfully managed to obtain an artefact that they sought to obtain from Azuna and now lie in wait to conclude their battle with the Alliance forces. Who will win? Who will lose? There is only one way to find out - come and join us on this epic adventure!

11 Likes

Hate the elves, but I love their roleplay. Myself and others in the Order have really enjoyed the current rp-pvp going on against the Highblood! look forward to the future roleplay with them!

7 Likes

You hate to love us and love to hate us. Most people do.

7 Likes

KRONA KI KRISTORE :dagger:

8 Likes

That’s a lot of magic u got over at that crashed spaceship of urs… :dagger:

6 Likes

Some of you guys are alright, you should come to Azuna tomorrow.

6 Likes

The Highblood Myrmidons really now how to show off the powerful military of the Blood elves and the Nightborne. And these elves aren’t afraid to get a little muck on their tunics.

Proud and boasting a fine line of spellcasters and warriors alike, these elves show that they still are strong as ever, despite all that the world has thrown at them.

Still haven’t been to one of their ‘parties’ yet that they sometimes like to host… I really should.

7 Likes

Very epic roleplayers.

Very stinky Elves. :dagger:

6 Likes

Be sure to check out our amazing new ball coming up soon! Created and hosted by our amazing Legate, Kalinrea Freedreamer. It’s going to be fantastic! Get your dancing shoes on, find your partner, and dance to your heart’s content!

Other activities are available.

7 Likes

ey begirÞ myneself wyf godde roylplaye in Þe Hyghblodde Myrmiedonns, end Þere ys grete a chans for Þee too if Þou joyned

7 Likes

As you can see, we take members from young adults to the middle aged. :woozy_face:

8 Likes