[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons 💫

Settle down, Dr. Claw.

I may undelete my belf 'lock for this. -Maybe-.

3 Likes

I’ll look you up when I get a new computer

3 Likes

I love killing naga, a shame that Sathrynn blew them up so fast…

5 Likes

Saved your life though. Just wait until Sylvanas gets wind of my superb invention.

2 Likes

A life saved is a life saved… for me.

1 Like

You all are great fun to RP with. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

Love the interactions with these guys, keep sipping!

3 Likes

We’re currently at Soggoth, come find us at the event if you wish to roleplay.

Enjoy the holiday season.

1 Like

For our event today we killed an esteemed sentinel in Darkshore as a brief break from the Soggoth campaign. A great way to kick the kaldorei whilst they’re down. Death to the tree-huggers!

Though, all we needed was a feather from her hippogryph… but in true Horde fashion we murdered everything.

We will be exploring Mount Hyjal next, seeking great sources of mana and magic.

If anyone is interested in tagging along to our next event on Sunday, just whisper me or my guildmates in game.

7 Likes

Death to the living. All will serve me soon enough. The night elves will make a fine start

1 Like

Stop. You make me look bad with this speed

1 Like

To many undeath in this here thread.

2 Likes

Only more will come…

Surrender now… and I may grant you a painful end

I agree with this.

1 Like

What happens if we don’t surrender? Do we also get a painful end?

Yes. And your uses as an undead slave will be higher. Increasing your odds of having the honor of serving me.

sips

mmmm, nice. fresh.

2 Likes

((are we ic right now))

1 Like

((Freeze RP!!))

But hi, hello. :wine_glass:
Another undead here, with a message. I like these guys. They don’t like me IC, but we are all very nice to eachother. :smile_cat:
Really good elf guild if you want something a bit more “partisan” in nature and diverse as far as elves go.

Stop undeadposting.

6 Likes

The undead will soon have no need to post… soon you will all be ruled by me… then you will all communicate in the small box I leave you in whilst I take over the great dark!