[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

The Soggoth Campaign is now finished and his days are coming to a close with the patch In a few days.

With that we’re departing to Quel’thalas to deal with some void related issues.

If any elves are seeking to join us they can find us within The High Home.

4 Likes

Void Elves! Traitors all! Though I will say they are fantastically pretty.

2 Likes

Special thanks to Salrathin for organising a wonderful event for us last night (though I wasn’t able to attend personally due to IRL, but I saw some screenshots and heard many good things). My guildmates loved it, and I’m very much looking forward to the next part which I’ll be able to attend myself.

5 Likes

Eggrace is a pretty cool guy he doesnt afraid of anything.

2 Likes

What fun! A conspiracy within Silvermoon, how exciting. Maybe we’ll finally catch those scandalous Ren’dorei scum and bring them to justice.

1 Like

A tad delayed but was a pleasure to RP with you all. Looking forward to creating much more RP with the Highbloods going forward!

3 Likes

Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola! Buy Mana Cola!

4 Likes

For some reason I really want to buy some Mana Cola

2 Likes

Don’t forget to come and interact and join our prestigious ranks once you unlock your heritage set, to look even better.

1 Like

Poor Eggo just can’t get rid of the eggly inspired nicknames :frowning:

1 Like

What’s Mana Cola and why have I never tried it?

2 Likes

Why, only the finest beverage to come straight out of Silvermoon! A cool, refreshing taste mixed with the delightful kick of 100% pure Mana! You’ll be folding space and travelling to celestial orbs untouched even by the Titans! Only a shiny silver a can!

This post was paid for by Silvermoon FluidsÂź.

3 Likes

Wish you had deliveries to Telogrus Rift. In such a case, you’d run out of Mana Cola to deliver! But
 eh, the war has to get into deliveries’ way. Folding space sounds tempting though, may be the reason to switch sides once more.

2 Likes

Erm
 that name does NOT inspire confidence. The things I’ve seen

2 Likes

Come along and turn yourself in! We totally don’t behead treacherous dogs that forsake their dignity and honour in the name of a vile, cosmic entity. Honest.

6 Likes

'Tis the season to be jolly
 and the Highblood received Greatfather Winter’s presents early this year for being EXTRA good, now with less Severe Mental Anguishℱ and more Permanent Physical Scarringℱ! Come join us so you too can suffer extraordinarily in the name of the elven kingdoms and the Horde.

5 Likes

join now for cool tats and the chance to share horrific memories with one another

good guild!!!

3 Likes

Join us. We’re not a cult of bitter Elven racists, we’re a group dedicated to promoting harmony between elvenkind and those less fortunate than us. I’ve only ever killed goblins who deserved it, for example, and I’ve never tortured and maimed any Orcs despite the rumours.

3 Likes

Sips mana cola silently.

Great guild, come join!

2 Likes

crack
hissss
slurp

3 Likes