[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

Coolest elf chads around. Even if we just lost one.

4 Likes

Rejoined after a long break a week ago and already been on many wonderful adventures with these guys!

5 Likes

an average lunchtime with hbm

ofc you may sit with us, fellow blood/nightborne elf

here, you can have my muffin, its not like i needed it anyway, this sandwich is enough

oh? you forgot your drink? no problem, here, take my choc shake sis

i hate void elves, just like you

4 Likes

Belorius, the Highblood’s Prefect has fallen
 to the hands of the foul Kaldorei murderers.

The Blood Knight will be avenged however! The Myrmidons fueled by their need to see justice be done, now march alongside their allies to Outland to hound their foes and prevent them from taking their prize!

5 Likes

Strengthened from the campaign in Outland, the Myrmidons return to Suramar.
Now they finally have time return to their original mission, the destruction of the Banshee Queen Loyalists.
But before the one who would aid them in this mission, Astromancer Nightsworn, would act
 he would require a noble rival, Lord Astroli, to be dispatched

3 Likes

Most based elves around. Come and fight for Silvermoon. And Suramar. Yeah there’s Suramar too, I know.

4 Likes

Highblooded special ops, let’s go!

2 Likes

Loyalist? More like loyalisn’t

2 Likes

Only the cool Shal’dorei are here. Oh and the funny little elves too. We are all funny elves. Come be funny with the Myrmidons <3

3 Likes

The Myrmidons have gathered all the items that the Grand Astromancer requested, but at what cost?
The Watchers and the demon Veristopheles will not soon forget the transgressions against them.
Now all that is left is to deal with the most dangerous opponent of all, outwitting and bringing the downfall of a powerful noble at a Suramari masquerade

3 Likes

She belongs to us

3 Likes

Enjoy it while you can
 Vaelene Shadowson-- AHEM Vaelene Moonsong is coming
 >:)

1 Like

:eyes: I feel a connection

2 Likes

Her real name is Vaelene Nethersong. Distant cousin to Vashava.

Same as how Vashava’s daughter is a Nightsong, cousin to Valthyn.

We’re all one big family.

3 Likes

After an intense week in the Swamp of Sorrows, HBM are back on track!
With delegitimizing Astroli, now HBM biding their time until Grand Astromancer Nightsworn fulfills his end of the bargain. Meanwhile the Myrmidons rest within the Order’s quarters in Silvermoon, Suramar and Orgrimmar, and training for what is to come.

3 Likes

We now have a recruiter in the guild: Alexyr! He clearly seems to specialize in recruiting blood knights for some reason, but he will gladly talk to any sin’dorei or shal’dorei about their potential future with the Myrmidons. The question that remains, is will anyone trust him with that suspicious face mask on?

6 Likes

Recently we had some epic events, I’m sure I’m speaking for everyone when I say I had fun!

4 Likes

More like, Pogblood Myrmidons. We house all sorts of elves. Good vibes and fun times.

2 Likes

What’s this, a cool bunch of elves? And there is room for more? Why yes, yes there is!

2 Likes

Very cool guild with very cool personalities, would you like to know more?

Join!

4 Likes