[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

Let’s manabomb together

3 Likes

They have alive elves (which we all know are inferior). But other then that, they’re really cool.

You should join if your blood elf is alive.

3 Likes

Children of Quel’thalas and Suramar! Arise! Take your place within Azeroth!

2 Likes

After helping their Forsaken allies look for their missing Dark Ranger in the Dwarven lands of the Twilight’s Highlands, the Myrmidons made their way back to their respective homes in Suramar and Silvermoon, cherishing this momentary break as a storm gathers off the coast of Kalimdor

As mentioned we will be around and available in the major cities for the next few days before we will participate in the Lunar Festival. If you wanted to make contact with the Myrmidons, now is the time!

3 Likes

Begins to mind control you into finding us immediately

2 Likes

Today is the last day to join the Myrmidons before we depart on a campaign of epic proportions! Do not linger. If you want to RP elf, loyal to Silvermoon or Suramar then come! Be part of the fun!

2 Likes

to be fair this campaign is crazy!!!

if u join hbm? u might also experience these crazy occurances

1 Like

god i cant imagine not being in this crazy good guild of crazy good elf roleplayers

can you?

1 Like

The war on the stranded island off the coast of Kalimdor is raging on!
After sustaining a loss of one of their on elves to the hands of the vile Alliance, the Myrmidons lead the Horde Warhost after summoning and binding a greater elemental to their will! The pawns of the lion felt the fury of the elves that day!

2 Likes

3 Likes

swings pocket watch in front of any belf or shelf
You want to join the Myrmidons
 You need to join the Myrmidons

4 Likes

Thank you for your service, Kreltar. I’m going to live each century like it’s my last.

D

2 Likes

Based guild.

3 Likes

The Myrmidons finally make their way back from the war on the islet off the shores of Kalimdor, suffering stinging defeat. One that they will not soon forget!

If you want to join us or interact with us now is the time! Find us in Silvermoon or Orgrimmar!

2 Likes

The Highblood Myrmidons
 Home
 At least it was until I fel’d everything up

3 Likes

This week! The Myrmidons are embarking on an epic saga
 to acquire the means to obliterate their enemies. how it will end? It is anyone’s guess! Come be a part of the fun!

3 Likes

Elves and Trolls working together to kill Undead trolls, Loyalists, and freeing a Loa or two?

Yep, completely happened by some miracle. Can recommend to any Elf, or devolved troll, seeking to help their nations.

4 Likes

What a bloody end to that affair.

Come and get ambushed in the middle of ambushing a bunch of ambushers.

3 Likes

I love these guys, just wish they’d love me back :flushed:

3 Likes

Recently the Myrmidons have returned from their quest in the Outland with mixed result. They have managed to gather the research material they were after, although after interference from fanatical Draenei, the equipment needed for implementing the research was destroyed.
Now they look to other possible ways to implement the research that will let them weaponize the Light against their hated foes, the Banshee Queen’s loyalists
 in Suramar.

5 Likes