[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

test in ten characters (bugged forum, will edit)

Can’t quote Zarental or Sathrynn, bugger it.
Does the level 10 undead throw you off that much, or are my points invalid?
The question indeed was rhetoric.
I just wanted to see how a kick would be justified without proof of the misdeed (such as a screenshot of erotic content).
Had situations where I was in an event within a raid or instance, such as garrison on alliance and got random whispers asking me if I’m having “fun” or “hows the ERP”.
Just by being there with someone I had to ‘justify’ myself to others.
It might be unfair to characters, such as couples or guildies who spend time there that’s not necessarily sexual content within an instance.
How are you going to govern that without supervising and stalking every guild member?

All right, I’ll admit it I just wanted to kick up a new ERP related discussion since the Shonn thing got boring, but I’m still genuinely curious if you’d just assume “erper” and insta kick.
I will stop posting after I got a reasonable and level-headed reply. :fire: :fire_engine:

3 Likes

I’ve been in my Garrison, out in the Elven locations you mentioned, and elsewhere and I’ve not got a single message about ERP. It’s lingering around the Bazaar and having a Lust/Chaste bar that we consider sketchy.

5 Likes

you can usually spot the people who spend way too much time in such secluded areas and make a reasonable assumption as to why

6 Likes

As Blithere stated, you can generally come to something of a reasonable conclusion as to whether the person in question is actually doing things such as that if they’re repeatedly in the garrison and / or very secluded areas or zones for little feasible reason. I’m quite confident that I’d not be suddenly questioned on presumption of such if I visited my garrison to do a little bit of old content every now and then, likewise if the same were with an empty zone or somesuch.

6 Likes

We’ve decided to open our doors to dark rangers, seeing as they are all formerly elves. This includes undead night elves. We expect most to use the blood elf or nightborne models to represent themselves, but dark rangers using the undead model OOC will also be accepted.

7 Likes

We’re expanding
Soon we are to have all races OOC’ly in the Myrmidon!

1 Like

the chances of anyone rping an elf dark ranger with the forsaken model are incredibly low tbh

2 Likes

But the chance is there, it’s enough for me!

:open_mouth:

seeing as they are all formerly elves

Now hang on a cotton-pickin’ minute there

2 Likes

Hello there, I was wondering if the guild is still recruiting for I am interested to join :smiley: Cheers!

1 Like

Hello there, I was wondering if the guild is still recruiting for I am interested to join :smiley: Cheers!

Absolutely! Give either myself or Elyrius a whisper in game to get an invite and start the IC recruitment process. We’re usually both around during the evenings.

6 Likes

I had loads of fun DMing for this cool and crazy crew last night. Such interesting characters and a really collaborative environment.

Thanks for coming to the aid of the Dawn Seekers IC & I hope to do more with you again soon!

8 Likes

Currently in Feralas fighting the Alliance!

Funny, I don’t remember the Alliance having so few elves

4 Likes

You could say that all their elves are missing.

3 Likes

Missing makes the Kaldorei go
 “Missing”

2 Likes

Look at my name.
Join Highblood Myrmidons to meet Highblood the Myrmidon in Highblood Myrmidons today.

10 Likes

bro
 bro
 bro
 wild

1 Like

Highbloodception?

1 Like

oh no
 veshj is back.

1 Like

You’re never getting rid of me
 even if I spend most of my time on my Alliance characters and what spare time I have on levelling my orc warrior
 :wink: