[PCU] Horde Elf RP - Highblood Myrmidons đŸ’«

[looks into camera like in the office]

3 Likes

Come, comrades, and join revolutionary vanguard of the Highblood Myrmidons! Leader Eirdarias needs all the patriotic souls of Silvermoon and Suramar to rally around the banner of Elven supremacy.

Urraaaaa!

2 Likes

Hrmph, someone has been drinking too much mana cola.

2 Likes

Mana Cola! Now with real coke! I mean Mana! Real Mana!

1 Like

This is one of the most interesting guild threads to read through. Absolutely. Glory for Mana Co-- I meant Quel’Thalas.

3 Likes

For Motherland! URAAAAAA

2 Likes

So much fun RPing with your scouty types last night! Tonight we’ll get the Alliance.

4 Likes

Joined this group today and everyone is very welcoming and relaxed OOCly, but RP to a high standard ICly. Very much looking forward to spending time with these guys!

5 Likes

Based and accurate post, esteemed Rathil. Come and join the chad Highblood and help us oust the Alliance from the Fjord today

4 Likes

Took it upon myself to join yesterday night as well. Seems like a nice bunch, will be sure to post updates as they are sure to torture me eventually.

2 Likes

Took it upon myself to join yesterday night as well. Seems like a nice bunch, will be sure to post updates as they are sure to torture me eventually.

It’s only a matter of time. Your turn will come

4 Likes

Have been lucky enough to attend two events run by you guys and thoroughly enjoyed them. Looking forward to more RP in the future!

P.s. I promise to kill the goat next time

5 Likes

To echo Keladris, we’ve been lucky enough to attend two events run by Eirdarias, and also just to RP with the Highbloods for the past week.

It’s been a lot of fun to make new friends IC and OOC and I look forward to more fun in the future.

This lot are stars, you should definitely RP with them! :star:

5 Likes

We’ve been getting a lot of nice message from your lot so I believed it to be fitting to return in kind.

Going into the last RP-PvP campaign I expected the usual banter, but this guild and the wonderful people in the guild, added a lot to the overall experience of the campaign.

But most importantly, together we transformed the Gazebo into a habitable place, forming a home away from home for the Sin’dorei, and that was truly a beautiful thing.

5 Likes

So - why join the Highblood Myrmidons?

In short, it’s probably one of the most friendly and accepting guilds out there. You’re not stiffled or forced into certain character roles, growth and interesting character development is actively encouraged. OOC they’re the friendliest and funniest people in the world, you’ll love 'em all.

J O I N

3 Likes

Probably only for as long as they don’t see a guildie in sunwell plateau / magister’s terrace / garrison.
Or what is the guild’s stance if they suspect someone goes to instances to do private RP that could be of an erotic nature?

I feel this is a rhetorical question beyond belief, but I suppose the actual guild members can answer you.

P.S I do love your kind =)

they get kicked

5 Likes

ERP is sinful and the LORD frowns upon you for partaking in such deeds.

5 Likes

ERP = instakick

4 Likes