[PCU] Ronin - Pandaren Volunteer Force [H] 🐼

From hosting visitors to Pandaria, to putting together a play displaying the fall of the Firelord Ragnaros, to standing proud and ready to fight on the frontlines and help the Tauren defend the lands of Stonetalon, the Black Silks are active and still looking to extend their initiative amongst their kin!

If you have a Pandaren you’ve been itching to roleplay with, now’s as good a time as any to get on board!

5 Likes

Working side by side an unlikely ally, the Ronin were joined by the Cohort and delved deep into the Townlong Steppes to chase down a mantid egg rumoured to be the next Empress. After ambushing the royal egg’s nefarious entourage of dastardly amber alchemists and vicious winged warriors, both Pandaren and Troll alike reveled in their victory. Time has been bought with the cunning strike and the mantid hives left in disarray, at least for the time being.

Big thanks to everyone that showed up and to the Painted Shields who joined us for our adventure beyond the wall! Check’em out:

5 Likes

After the Ronin return to Orgrimmar, the warrior-poet Wu Sheng Bu saves her recent memory of Kun-Lai onto paper. As soon as the black ink dries, it’s left behind in the tent of the Huojin pavilion—similarly to many Pandaren monks, it seems that to Wu the creation of art is more important than its possession.

Where clouds rest on rock
Wind loves never-tenderly
Autumn wears gold robes

1 Like

What? You haven’t exterminated a future mantid empress’s egg and turned it into the most delicious omelette on Azeroth? What are you doing?!
Well if you don’t want it, I’ll take your spot at an absolute pandapilled event anytime. You’re missing out, bud.

2 Likes

God I love Ronin especially ‘Chyou-ka’.

4 Likes

The most based Pandaren on Argent Dawn, hands down.

3 Likes

Okay. Okay. But listen to this.
If Mei-Wan gets me to sit down and attempt my luck at writing a poem after rping with them and the rest of the Ronin, that’s gotta mean something.
I wanna know how many third eyes have been opened from these guys…

2 Likes

Giving the thread a lil boost
If you’re interested in Pandaren RP come and join us! We have good food and brew :panda_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes a Pandaren has to remind a Goblin that tinkering is the answer to his problems.

1 Like

Pandaren wisdom is neverending.

Also, the quest reward was great.

1 Like

Always amazed by this lot rp for the pandaren scene. And even more, pandaren and zandalari do make good allies. Collabs with this guild are amazing!

The Ronin helped the Dustpaw (and the Painted Shields) on their long Journey through Pandaria. It was great to be around them and learn about Pandaren lore (ic and ooc!). I hope the dunes may guide our path together once more!

And if you play a Pandaren, these guys are awesome!

2 Likes

I will always try to catch the rainbow that Hyarin spreads

2 Likes

Gotta go fast!

Turned up to fight the Scourge. Stuck around for Pandas.

2 Likes

I didn’t think my character would end up facing many pandaren in war, but having RPvPed vs these guys a number of times now, I can say they are without a doubt the best pandaren RP I’ve come across.

You should check them out if you want to RP one!

1 Like

I swear, I have as many pandaren knights as the Ronin have members…

I have enjoyed every single interaction I have had with these lovely people and my character has managed to make both friends and enemies in their number! If you are looking to get into Pandaren RP then Ronin has my warmest reccomendations.

1 Like

I speak fluent Pandaren.

orange chicken

3 Likes

Just returned from an awesome trip with our Panda-bros! Claiming the steep slopes of mount neverest after a long, long LOOOOONG climb! We’ll be back to Pandaria, oh you can bet on that…

(if youre a pandaren, you should consider joining these adventurebros)

2 Likes