[PCU] Troll Military RP - Painted Shields 🛡

5 Likes

At the request of one of the Seventh’s own Shieldmons, the Cohort embarked to the foul temple of Atal’Hakkar, to commit a hunt of Hakkari in the name Shango, Loa of Storms.

Immediately upon entering the temple, the Cohort were relentless in the hunt, striking down any Hakkari they found inside. And even after an ambush they continued forward through the temple, until they eventually came across a horrendous Necromancer.

After having made contact with the horrid raiser of undead, the Cohort engaged the Hakkari and his minions in combat. The fight went on for a long while, with some of the raised spirit’s even taking control of a few of the Cohort’s own. But eventually, the fight was done, the Necromancer dead, and left with a large spear going through him.

6 Likes

Fixed it.

5 Likes

Tonight the Painted Shields will be in Orgrim’alor looking for more eager trolls seeking the option of enlistment for eternal glory in service to the Golden Empire (and of course a hefty monthly salary of Zandalari gold.)

All trolls considered!

Da kala di’chuka Zandalar!

6 Likes

Best Zanadalari guild going.
They also have a select few other trolls.
And if you need to get around fast, get thrown in combat by Gr’ud. Truly the finest battle moves going.

5 Likes

Best gang of trolls around ? Uh yes mate, very based Trolls.

Join now !

5 Likes

Tonight the Seventh Rastari Cohort marched into the Eastern Plaguelands after receiving word from Zanchul, of an altar to Bwonsamdi being used for a more sinister purpose. The Seventh Rastari rode North until they reached Zul’mashar. Wherein they managed to locate the altar, the culprits nowhere in sight.

After loading the altar and relics onto the brutosaur, the Seventh made their way south, where they were ambushed on a bridge by some human scum donning red and white armour!

Surrounded on all fronts and funnelled into a choke-point, the Seventh Rastari along with their allies, the Ronin. Fought viciously to defend the Brutosaur and protect the relics they had apprehended. Alas, the Brutosaur was spooked and in a panic had flailed violently, thus dropping the altar. Shortly after, a vile human serving the false light destroyed it.

Defeated and surrounded on all sides, the Rastari had to make the quick decision to sound the retreat, jumping into the river and swimming down-stream.

Making headway west, to rendezvous with their allies in the Saurfang Legion in Silverpine Forest. The Cohort were caught short this time, but retribution is swift. And the fury of the Loa know no limit. Vengeance will be fierce.

Di’chuka Zandalar!

6 Likes

4 Likes

As the Shields moved ever deeper into Loyalist territory, they were set upon by the minions of the banshee. The Grim Gest & The Rotgarde ambushed the convoy on the road as they travelled north. Through sheer determination and no lacking amount of blood, the Seventh Rastari along with their allies managed to fend off the attackers by the skin of their teeth.

After much injury and many slurs, the united offensive withdrew back to Ambermill to rest and prepare themselves once again.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Probably not touching spiders in a little while. Actually, probably not staying close to spiders in a little while. Or maybe even try and forget that they exist for a while.

You Trolls were perfectly wild and vicious, out there! Looking forward to see more stuff like your arachnid attack!

6 Likes

5/5/2020

The ambush the Painted Shields suffered in the hands of the Swords of Orman left a wound on their pride. Kezuga himself had only heard little of the Scarlet Crusade but he was not impressed by wayward zealots who fight for a cause long since lost over a land as dead as Lordaeron.

The wound festered into frustration and the tetrarch grew much spite towards the Scarlet Crusade. As a show of retaliation, he ordered the Seventh Rastari Cohort to seek out any chance to hit back where it hurts.

The cohort finally came across Darrowshire, which was being rebuilt by workers sent by the crusade and eventually be occupied by them. Talanjite Ar’khala lead a swift assault upon the town, slaying the panicked workers and setting all they worked for aflame.

5 Likes

4 Likes

By Mekkatorque, did I ask?

6 Likes

Hey! What is the Painted Shields view on the peace with the Alliance, as well as, do they fight more for the Horde or for Queen Talanji?

4 Likes

The Painted Shields are as livid about the sudden end to the war as their queen is and still have a bone to pick with the Alliance for raiding Dazar’alor, looting our empire’s riches and killing the king.

The Painted Shields remain loyal to Queen Talanji to the bitter end.

6 Likes

Thank-you very much, the interest for Troll RP hit me as of recent, and I was curious on what was the stance was with the Painted Shields and how they serve best.

Thank-you again, much appreciate for your answer.

6 Likes

Sorry if I seem to be spamming this thread with trivial questions. How easy are you guys on new to Troll RP? I mean, overall lore and Role-play style? Do you accept those who are on a learning curve or willing to learn?

If it makes it easier I can try contact a officer online and we can chit chat whenever we are available.

5 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

We like to accomodate all troll RPers, be they completely new to RP or simply Troll RP, our officers and in fact pretty much the entire guild are always willing to chip in and help out with any questions. The best way to learn is to jump in :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply, if you want a quicker answer my discord is Jxrdie#7684

6 Likes

Thank-you for the reply, Skabb was very kind enough to shoot me another officers discord! I will add you just in case the other officer isn’t around and is busy RL.

But I am glad to hear about that, I hope to talk to either one of you soon.

3 Likes