[PCU] Troll Military RP - Painted Shields šŸ›”

Iā€™m so happy for the guild and how well its done!! Amazing work from the officer team and members! Hereā€™s to many more years and avenging the King! Kalimaste! Love Tā€™zali

9 Likes

Its trollrave time!

8 Likes

Happy one year anniversary, my friends! Weā€™ll fight and make it so that Kezuga wonā€™t see the two year anniversary alive, I assure youā€¦

9 Likes

Yes mate get in

9 Likes

I join the guild at the right time, I have had my own share with interactions with those in the PCU and Painted Shields. These people are so nice, helpful and most of all, so welcoming.

I have only had the tiny taste of their events and I have yet to try out the campaign that is coming up.

This is my first time back on Horde since mid BfA. I am loving it so far, but I canā€™t wait to see what other guilds and stories await the community on both sides.

Happy Anniversary to the Painted Shields!

8 Likes

Absolute powerhouse of troll community.

Happy one years anniversary.

7 Likes

One year, already.

8 Likes

Me sing happy birfday to scaly trolls, dey really nice! Me hope me talk to dem more and we trade secrets on pork. Happy annivursuhree to shields!

10 Likes

This guild is so dear to my heart, having been there from the very early days and through some of the very tough times.
Although Iā€™ve moved on itā€™s such a joy to see how far itā€™s come, and to interact with you all in RP.

Kezuga needs a special call out. He helped so much, even before he was an officer. Always putting the guild needs before his, and really dedicating his time to finding the right people to help him grow and mold things into the awesome 7th Rastari Cohort, aka the Painted Shields, that we see today.

Iā€™ll be sending you a red feather soon Kez :wink:

Takā€™rata

9 Likes

gj kezuga, happy anniversary to the best zandalari warband in azeroth

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

[hops in a time machine.]

7 Likes

Happy anniversary to the top Zanadalari/troll RP group!
Stay muscular mannies! You absolute legends.
If youā€™re a homeless troll, get up in here!

Again, happy birthday to the mighty PS.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary for this golden guild!

Even after needing to take a long break from the game some months ago, returning to a guild has never been easier. My thanks go for all the officers that work for this and have worked for this guild. And I will gladly keep up with this favorite golden theme up for months to come.

For the Painted Shields and Zandalar always!

10 Likes

My dear friends, I wasnā€™t here for the startā€¦ but Iā€™ve been here a manner of months now & I think I can safely say it is the best RP experience Iā€™ve ever had. Iā€™ve met so many troll RPers over the course of my time in the PS & Iā€™m honestly proud to be part of the Officer team, the people in the guild make things so much easier and a pleasure in some cases to RP with and create events for.

Like Kezuga, thereā€™s been ups and downs, but we committed to the cause & weathered the many storms weā€™ve faced. Iā€™ve made some great friends that I hold dear to my heart & Iā€™m proud to be a part of the finest looking troll gang this side of AD.

The PCU community has been so welcoming & Iā€™ve had so many laughs/fond memories with so many of the brothers/sisters.

Hereā€™s to you, the Seventh Rastari cohort, the Painted Shields. :beers:

Diā€™chuka Zandalar!

7 Likes

03/06/2020

The port of Zandalar was in uproar as remnants of fishing boats returned time and time again in bad shape and sometimes, missing crew members. Out in the Great Sea, murlocs posed a great threat to them and without the Golden Navy being at its full strength, the fishing boats continuously fell victim to these webbed-footed fiends.

Eventually, this was passed on to the Royal Armory and without second thought, the seventh rastari cohort were the first to respond and proceed with military action to eliminate the threat.

The murlocs were tracked back to the Gloaming Reefs, a little isle not far from Valā€™sharah. The Painted Shields mounted up on pterrodaxes and flew across the sea and landed on the island which was teeming with murlocs.

Tetrarch Kezuga gave the command back in Orgrimmar: Leave none alive. Under the leadership of Parata, the cohort followed these orders accordingly and fought many murlocs of all shapes and sizes. Spears, magic, claws and teeth came their way but the Painted Shields prevailed. Even an enslaved makrura was no match for them.

After the seventh rastari cohort chased them back into a dark cave, Parata made the call to close it and then began to wreck the village. They burnt huts and ruined a nearby pond by frying its fish and closing the way to open sea.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Curse those damn Murlocs! They cut my braid! I will have vengeance!

5 Likes

Cutting the braid of a Zandalari warrior is worse than that time murlocs murdered Senā€™jin. Go wage war.

3 Likes

All Murlocs must die!

3 Likes

Weā€™re off on a grand adventure to Northrend to dish it out with some Alliance goons beating their chest over at Grizzly Hills.

6 Likes