[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🩊

Alone? No

3 Likes
5 Likes

Warm sands!

We’re travelling back to Orgrimmar tonight after a week of helping the locals in Highmountain with their farms and fixing their tools. We will soon continue on to Mulgore, transporting produce and seeds from the Broken Isles for a customer there.

A great time to get involved with the guild! :fox_face:

2 Likes

hi i am Yae Sakura from HK and i am new to AD. I cant play on asia servers becourse they named a anime afther me in HK.

We’ve had a pleasant series of trips and jobs lately.
Even tonight in Orgrimmar, a Forsaken tasked us with a simple collection of local crawfish.

If you’re looking for a Vulperan life of travel and work, both exciting and somewhat more simple, come and give us a shout.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m interested in your guild, i’d love to discuss it if you could contact me on discord Captain#0339 ^^ I absolutely adore travel rp and the vulpera race, i have not unlocked them yet but i’d love to get involved with what i can while i’m working towards that

Warm sands, all! :fox_face:

The past week has seen the Dustpaw embrace their shady side. There’s more to the Dustpaw Caravan than meets the eye. Plots, espionage and skullduggery. Since the Dustpaw are not the greatest frontline fighters, we must rely on less direct forms of defence.

Dustpaw spies are working in secret to detect threats to the caravan and our allies. In return, however, our foes also move their agents against us. Now plots of murder brew on both sides. With the upcoming campaign in Grizzly Hills ahead, which side will draw the blood of their foe first?

The Dustpaw has once again laid plans to strike at our Trademark and Loyalist enemies. We’ve learned from our mistakes and strengthened our alliances. This coming week, you’ll find us in Grizzly Hills!

Currently, however, we’re camped at Bilgewater Harbor, although some of us wander back to Orgrimmar for business, occasionally.

Also! Big news! The next vulperan market is on 28th June! This one is a crossover special with the Suramar market, co-hosted with our Pact allies: The Moonlight Melody! More details will appear in the market thread real soon!

If you’re interested in traditional (i.e not pirate themed) vulpera RP that features merchant and travelling RP, with cutthroat intrigue and deadly adventures thrown in, then we’re the guild for you!

4 Likes

The Dustpaw are still at sea, currently, but we will make landfall in Grizzly Hills tonight, at 8pm!

If you’re a vulpera RPer that was too late on the Grizzly Hills campaign sign up, then joining us is a great way to get involved! :fox_face:

4 Likes

If anyone needed to know, Makijo is clairvoyant.

6 Likes

downloads patch notes into brain

hrm yes i forsee terrible things ahead

3 Likes

I would really love to join in, maybe with a different race until I can unlock the vulpera?

Your the guild for me!!! A good mix of adventure and travelling

1 Like

We are vulpera only.
We won’t take other races, so if you want to join, you’ll have to put the work in.

1 Like

It’s cool and based you’ve taken an interest in us! However, we only take vulpera for IC reasons as well as OOC ones.

With that said, the Dustpaw is sort of becoming well known for our frequent tag-alongs that aren’t apart of our guild IC or OOC. They’re often races that aren’t vulpera. Just folk who occasionally tag along on our long journeys across the globe, for whatever reason. You’re welcome to do that!

Once you’ve unlocked and made a vulpera, levelled it up a bit (we’ve gotten tired of people joining on fresh 20s and then barely RPing) come seek us out with a whisper.

The grind is a small effort again with the rep buff gone, although Shadowlands might be getting rid of the rep requirements. That could be something worth waiting for. Up to you!

6 Likes

I spent the last hour or so reading through the story so far of the ventures of the dustpaws and I love every bit of it! Do you guys have an official website yet?

Nope! We don’t see a need for one, honestly.

7 Likes

hey guys, i’m still gonna fill the ‘unofficial dustpaws website’ with info so that if it ever gets used for anything one day then you can count on me to put stuff in there for people. for example i’ve compiled all the screenshots from events that have been posted in this thread on the site so you can flick through and smile at the memories you’ve made :stuck_out_tongue: am i a crazy? little bit xDhttps://dustpawcaravan.wowhordes.com/gallery_categories/66768

What a peaceful day of fishing and harvesting

until the bee nation attacked

then the skunks

then the birds.

And to end it all off nicely
 a good old explosion!

6 Likes

I love this. :heart_eyes:
How can I contact you ? I need to do some questions.

Thanks in advance! :hamburger:

3 Likes