[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

lolz i did not know that i was wonders why it did not say any [Vulpera] while speaking so i have belived it is broken.

2 Likes

its not Broken :slight_smile: it is sadly i think forgotten to be added in or bugged. But we have or own somehow “barkish” sounding language

2 Likes

I have a made a Vulpera on AD and ready to start exploring

1 Like

No explosions this time!

Woohoo!

5 Likes

We’re currently in Pandaria if folks are looking to join us!

3 Likes

Actually really very good Vulpera RP.
Scrappy, cunning, and sweeping in to save our behinds more often than should be needed.

3 Likes

Now all we need is for Scrappy to betray HoC like the rest and join us too! :fox_face:

5 Likes

Tune in next time as the Dustpaw become the next Vulperan political powerhouse!

5 Likes

Ave, pactum dominatus.

4 Likes

Shhh! You giving away our plans to (re-)establish the Great Vulperan Emprie!

:zipper_mouth_face: No idea what you’re talking about!

3 Likes

Good… Goooood… :eyes:

Come back to Azshara. NOW.

1 Like

We are still in Pandaria, I am afraid.
I’m sorry!

But to people who aren’t our besties, find us in and around the home of the Pandaren for a few days longer! Join us. There are no vulpera finer.

2 Likes

Coming back on Sunday, I believe!

4 Likes

Warm sands, folks! :fox_face:

We’ve returned from our troublesome trip in Pandaria, and are now currently camped in the Valley of Wisdom in Orgrimmar. The caravan is happy to be free of assassins and bothersome local law enforcement.

However, now that we’re back, tensions are at an all time high with our rivals, Copper Street Solutions. Threats, assaults, subterfuge and betrayals between each side continues as if the Dustpaw were never away. Some say it’s only a matter of time before the rivalry spins out of control into open bloodshed…

Despite this, the Dustpaw’s influence is at an all time high. Our numbers grow at the expense of our rivals, the gold is flowing in and our allies plentiful. The name of our once weak caravan is quickly becoming synonymous with power and wealth.

No longer legally barred from selling weapons, the Dustpaw once again seek to partake in the arms trade. This week, we plan to acquire a supply of explosives, to be sold to the highest bidder.

Looking to get involved in exciting RP and join the best vulpera guild on AD? Then contact a Dustpaw in game today! Help us grow and maintain our power, and to defend us against those who seek our downfall.

6 Likes

The past few days have been deep with secrets and spying. The Dustpaw have the upper hand and knows what’s going to happen in these coming weeks…

4 Likes

You’re paranoid, friend. The Dustpaw? We’re untouchable. Nobody would dare mess with us now…

3 Likes

:hiro:

4 Likes

That doesn’t work here, you drunk.

4 Likes