[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

We’re currently in Dustwallow Marsh trying to find stinky swamp plants in the stinky swamp.

With the immediate image of Nazmir in our minds, obviously we hate this place.

Fun!

2 Likes

Another one bites the dust… :gun: :bomb: :fire:

3 Likes

:gun: :fox_face: :bomb: :boom:
Poor Orinobu, gone but not forgotten… Also charred.

4 Likes

And not even two days later, we lose another quite publicly. Kalisah gunned down in the street by what could only be the same bike rider.

Fair to say Krat, the defacto lead in this trying time of injury, isn’t taking it well. Inciting riots tends to give off that vibe.

Another * GUNSHOT * near our usual camp has the city in a bit of a panic, and the Dustpaw very much keeping away for their own sakes.

Or maybe the sake of others.

7 Likes

Hey folks!

We’re still around. We’re about to embark on an adventure in Drustvar, so find us there if you’d like to RP with us.

As far as recruitment goes, we’re slowing it down a bit. Lately we’ve had a large influx of new people. We value every member and thus we want to spend time with the new recruits before we press on with recruiting again. We average around 10-14 people online every night, which is amazing.

We’ll announce it here when it’s open season on recruitment again, which might be soon.

Dune’s guidance :fox_face:

3 Likes

Raz dressed like a quitter, no one bats an eye.

The entire Dustpaw dress as quitters and Raz gets insulted!?

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Raz.

Raz gets owned.

:wink:

4 Likes

Stel here, from the guild.

These guys are pretty cool. Emojis and art for guild members. Fun stuff!

3 Likes

Good news, people! We’re recruiting again! We’ll be back in Bilgewater / Orgrimmar by the middle of next week. :fox_face:

2 Likes

Or will be, when we’re back!

Exciting, definitely have my eye on you guys. I have a few characters I could potentially join with. Looking at the roles in the OP, is there anything that you currently have less of that might help me choose a character to fill a useful role? Or shall i just go with whichever concept I think will be the most fun?

We could really use a hunter.
Someone who’s good with IC animals.
Have some hyenas around.
But, play what you enjoy. If the above works for you, cool. If not, that’s fine. Your time is yours to enjoy, we’d take you either way.

4 Likes

Oooh now that’s an interesting character prompt, might be something I can work with :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up, and hope to be in touch either way when you’re back.

1 Like

Time to do a drive by shooting on this thread as if the Dustpaw haven’t been assassinated enough.

Great Vulpera guild, I highly suggest it to anyone looking for Vol’dun/travelling/getting embroiled in pacts and gang wars RP!

5 Likes

Awesome group of people! And they have some amazing allies just saying. Always fun to be around.

4 Likes

The caravan are solid friends. Need to buy scrap metal? They got you! Need another spoon? They got you! Give them a lollipop and they will value it like a diamond! Humble and good friends.

3 Likes

How come you have not done this then hm ?! Do we not mean enough for you ?! :sob:

5 Likes

we actually did yesterday when Erena and Juliana arrived back at camp.

5 Likes

I once again miss out on late night rp. :pensive:

2 Likes

Had a very fun first few days, friendly welcoming bunch and engrossing quality RP :slight_smile: All I hoped for and more!

3 Likes