[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan šŸ¦Š

Weā€™re currently camped in Mulgore!

Our current plot is that of a dying Dustpaw, and the whole caravan trying to find a way to save him. Itā€™s no ordinary, physical illness: His spirit is broken. Outsiders to the caravan believe he cannot be saved and must be granted a merciful death. The Dustpaw doesnā€™t give up on their own, however.

Eventually, weā€™ll be returning to Volā€™dun to scatter the ashes of two fallen Dustpaw friends. Itā€™s the caravanā€™s custom that our dead be returned to our homeland.

As always, itā€™s a great time to get involved with the guild. A dying Dustpaw that must be saved, funeral rites to be observed, the drive for revenge against our enemies and other plots ongoing in the guild.

Join today! :fox_face:

2 Likes

The only encounter I ever had with these vulperas was in Northrend, where one of you absolutely wrecked us with some sandstormā€¦ We have since tried to desperately figure out what a Vulpera even is. World travels slow to the Monasteryā€¦ We assume they are some foxes cursed with sentience. Maybe one day we will hear of Voldun.

3 Likes

May the sands of Volā€™dun be your tomb, humanā€¦

Youā€™re not invited!

Side note, we have entered into a chain of events which began with a strange tauren and aiming to save a druid in some cavernsā€¦ It turned into Cheric was tricked in to trading part of his soul to ā€œsaveā€ his friends from demise, by a strange bear-beast. It is now up to said friends to find a way to fix Chericā€™s spirit and get their lives back to normality.

1 Like

Saving druids? This notion seems strange to me. Still the Dustpaw are a great bunch when they stay alive! Join them!

3 Likes

This bump killed Makijo

3 Likes

I rise from the dead to steal from Nightborne graves.

1 Like

Hey. Donā€™t tell the Shalā€™dorei but this one stole one of their constructs and repurposed it.

Yoink.

What!? They werenā€™t using it!

3 Likes

So it was YOU!!!
Guards!!! Seize him!
We prepared a nice prison cage room for you in the Menagerie
When your Caravan next time visits Suramar, Iā€™m sure they will say ā€˜Hiā€™ to their wayward memberā€¦
:face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

Join the Dustpaw today, folks! Weā€™re the BEST vulpera RP guild! We have RP going on from early evening to early morning, most nights. 8 online at 3pm? Yeah! 12 online for RP prime time, you betcha! 11 online at 2am! Amazing!

In this guild, youā€™ll always find someone to RP with, most hours of the day, every day! Whoah!

4 Likes

We can be currently found in Felwood! Find us there, tonight, if youā€™d like to join us!

2 Likes

I fear no Vulpera.
But these Vulperas?
They scare me.

Had some nice RP with them during the Grizzly Hills, would love to meet them again!

3 Likes

Now after a few weeks here Iā€™ve just been so impressed with the energy, dedication and creativity of the guild. A really solid group of very active RPers committed to generating fun and engrossing plots for all to enjoy, with regular NPCed events and the freedom/encouragement to pitch in with ideas of your own. The love and effort really shines through.

Thereā€™s a really good turnout of people every night, whether for an intense event or something lighthearted to release some pressure in between the more hairy stuff. The cross-pollination with other PCU guilds is also amazing. The world feels so much more organic and alive compared to being entirely insular. I cannot recommend getting involved enough if you have a vulpera youā€™d like to RP.

Hand on heart I have never had more enjoyment from being dragged to the crushing depths of the ocean by a cursed bear, being stabbed while fighting over the burning wreckage of wagon salvage, or having my leg crushed by falling off an entirely different cursed bear.

6 Likes

Warm sands, all! :fox_face:

Weā€™re still recruiting! This week youā€™ll be able to find us in the jungle of Stranglethorn! Weā€™ll be helping our cohorts there, as well as pilfering loot from graves, and seeking pirate treasure.

Weā€™re always, eternally in need of menders IC. We sure get hurt a lot. Today, however, I want to highlight a certain role within the caravan that needs more loveā€¦

Scavengers!

Itā€™s something vulpera are famous for! And yet, the Dustpaw need more such vulpera in our caravan. But what does the Scavenger role entail?

• Treasure Hunting - While every Dustpaw does a bit of this, Scavengers are expected to take the lead on it. Sometimes they form groups to go ahead of the caravan to scour a location for prime looting - such as gravesites, or shipwrecks. This also extends to battlefield looting!

• Food & Water Supply - The caravan often travels through places were towns and shops are scarce. It means we must source our food and water supply locally. Scavengers therefore are often hunters, foragers and fisherfolk.

• Resource Gathering - The caravan has need of supplies beyond food and water, whether for trade or just to keep the caravan running. Thus scavengers may be herbalists, miners or skinners. Whether the caravan needs reagents for medicine, or wants gems to sell at a market, the scavengers provide!

• Four-Finger Discounts - While not an official expectation of scavengers, the role has a tendency to attract skilled thieves. While not an explicit criminal organisation, the Dustpaw do partake in clandestine work. Stealing from enemy camps, taking secret documents from our rivalsā€¦ The caravan has need of those with deft hands.

As you can see, the role of Scavenger is a varied one. Scavengers arenā€™t necessarily expected to be good at all of these, only one or two. Itā€™s a role with a lot of varied potential for RP, if thatā€™s your thing!

Iā€™ll detail the roles of Guard and Caravaneer in the near future! Join the BEST vulpera RP guild today, folks!

10 Likes

Does the guild do other activities other than RP? Or is is strictly rp only? Iā€™ve recently returned to playing and looking for a rp guild for my vulpera once Iā€™ve finished grinding the rep but I like doing other things in game with guildies too.

1 Like

Weā€™re definitely focused on RP, for sure. Sometimes we do transmog runs, maybe the odd dungeon but thatā€™s about it. However the wider PCU community often does mythic+, arena and even raids sometimes.

I saw you riding out on your camels. Pretty cool. :star_struck:

2 Likes

As always, weā€™re still looking for new vulpera to join our (not so) humble caravan! Contact us in game today!

1 Like

Hiya! Just sent an application via the guild finder, will also try again to find/whisper you guys as well. Really keen to get back into RP and Vulpera were just the excuse I needed! :slight_smile: Application will be coming from ā€œĆ…utumnā€.

1 Like

Hey folks! Weā€™re still on the lookout for new caravan vulpera (No pirates!) to join us. Exciting vulpera RP awaits!

Some screenies!

A secret meeting with our closest allies:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/746088956751249488/WoWScrnShot_082020_202559.jpg

Fighting over a shipwreck with some Alliance castaways:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/746476758253043782/WoWScrnShot_082120_204308.jpg

Arriving back in Volā€™dun, setting up our camp:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/746490980466688030/WoWScrnShot_082120_230815.jpg

Our camp:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/747171813561335979/WoWScrnShot_082320_201118.jpg

Scattering the ashes of our fallen Dustpaw:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631060208453419028/747171778966585372/WoWScrnShot_082320_193358.jpg

6 Likes