[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

Had a minor update on our ranks, making things a little more clear.

In upcoming days, you’ll find us at the Hatching of the Hawkstriders Ball (16th), or at various markets that are happening over the weekend.

We are still looking for players who enjoy RP that isn’t combat focused (We do combat at times, but it isn’t our main thing), people who love commerce, and trade. Making things and selling them! Come and find us! We’ll be glad to have you.

5 Likes

I’ve been hanging out with these guys and they’re super cool. They’re going to that fancy ball, probably to peddle things. Or so you think.

I personally think they’re hiding from me because I dealt with one of their supervisors being excessively drunk. He called a pair of Mag’har Trolls in his stupor, I could have lost my hide to someone!

Conclusion: They’re hiding from me because they owe me for the impromptu bodyguard duty. And also they’re a rad group of Vulpera.

5 Likes

You’ve passed the initiation.

3 Likes

This is the way.

6 Likes

This is the way.

5 Likes

Ah, our friendly caravan friends…
Shall they stay friends with the Trademarks taking a strange turn?
Join them to find out!

6 Likes

We’re currently in Pandaria if folks are looking to join us. We’ll likely be back in Durotar tomorrow!

3 Likes

After returning to Durotar, the Dustpaw recevived some terrible news. Our allies, the Trademark, had betrayed the Horde and broke the pact we had made.

Despite ending the recent feud with the Southwind peace seems, once again, out of reach for our great caravan. The Dustpaw are now not only preparing for the upcoming market, alone, but for conflict with the Trademark and their Loyalist allies.

We Dustpaw never take betrayal lightly. Do you want to see how this intrigue unfolds? Then join us today! :fox_face:

8 Likes

Rats… Rats everywhere.

4 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

:rat:

4 Likes

We’ve moved our camp! In light of recent developments, the Dustpaw have moved from Razor Hill to the Valley of Spirits in Orgrimmar. This decision has already become a point of contention among the leadership of the Caravan.

:fox_face:

Edit: We’ve moved again! The Valley of Wisdom, now!

3 Likes

Because you’re wrong.

We were both wrong.

2 Likes

Yead I’d join!
See how the epic conflict between us will unravel! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

I pray I shall soon unlock vulpera with the bonus reputation. Truly the best race.

1 Like

A vulpera is the only intellectual choice on the character creation screen.

4 Likes

(And worgen if you go Alliance)

2 Likes

Don’t bring those lies here.

Tonight we shall be heading off to Mulgore for some kodo shopping. The events in Zangarmarsh lead to the death of some of our beasts of burden and what is better than a kodo?

4 Likes

A Wolf. :wolf:

3 Likes

An alpaca, obviously. :sheep:

4 Likes

Wolf pulling carts? Get out.

I do not want to make people camp that thing.

3 Likes