[PCU] Vulpera RP - The Dustpaw Caravan 🦊

Among all the powerful movements of armed soldiers and powerful weapons of war, we have the Dustpaw Caravan. Don’t let their humble appearance trick you. These vulpera are just as crafty as they come.

And with a focus on trading over fighting, you can explore concepts that aren’t always ‘take sword and slash foe’.

Keep an eye out for them and see what they have in stock. Or give them a job to cart supplies.

6 Likes

If anyone is looking for genuine intrigue RP that doesn’t involve humans or nobles, then we’re the guild for it.

Secrets and plots. Running a caravan can be a cutthroat business. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to join on my Loa Priest! Since you were apparently in need of healers! I’m slowly getting back into WoW RP again, and your guild seems super awesome!

1 Like

We only take vulpera, unless you’re not posting on your vulpera character :fox_face:

If you’re looking for a vulpera themed guild that takes any race, I recommend the Vulperan Trademark or the Southwind Nomads.

3 Likes

Cool bunch of gamers, highly recommended. The Dirge must put in an order with you soon. Yes, we’ll pay. Honest.

5 Likes

Paying with our lives doesn’t count!

With some markets coming up at the end of the week, we’ll be out trading if anyone wants to make an appearance.

5 Likes

Not with that attitude.

5 Likes

Highly recommend these fellow foxes, they’ve been pretty fun to RP with! Warm saaands Dustpaws!

5 Likes

The Dustpaws made lots of coin at the Vulperan Market tonight!

… And spent much of those earnings at the auction.

Either way, it was a fun night! Look for us at more upcoming markets real soon! :fox_face:

4 Likes

I spent some time with these guys at the market and I don’t regret a thing!

Races to Razor Hill, money, good conversation! These guys have it all!

Although, their purses may be a bit lighter due to certain fifteen gold investments in honey…

5 Likes

Makijo screams into his pillow.

4 Likes
  1. Get some pork.
  2. Make honey glazed ribs
  3. Overprice them.
  4. Profit.

I mean if an elemental core can go for 500 gold surely honey glazed ribs can sell for a lot too :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I’m telling you now this investment is going to end up with us having our own villa in Dazar’alaor, just watch!

… I hope.

6 Likes

The Dustpaw are going to be at the Moonlit Market and are once more going to be selling their wares. Come down and meet us if you’re looking to potentially join or browse the services the caravan provides!

4 Likes

The past week has been a tense one for the Dustpaw Caravan. Schemes, secrets, alliances, threats, spies and commerce. The week began with quietly preparing for the Vulperan Market, as well as putting the pieces of our Grand Plan™ in place. Despite concerns over the risks in the plan: it worked! More surprising, we seem to have gained influence and new allies. Not to mention a lucrative offer of work.

While we’ve taken control of the shady rumours for now, it has come at the cost of long time friends. Swept into a feud between the Dustpaw and certain traitors, the Southwind Nomads have run afoul of our caravan. Despite the attempts of Makijo to settle the tension and leave the Southwinds out of it, diplomacy fell apart by the end of the recent Moonlit Market. A truce forged in blood was made and broken within hours, on the same night.

Will this feud ever end? Only time will tell…

6 Likes

Warm sands all :fox_face:

We’re still recruiting, folks! We may be in Zangarmarsh right now, but we’re always looking for more vulpera to join our humble(?) caravan.

Guards, hunters, merchants, crafters… We still have great IC need for folk who can support our caravan way of life. However, we’re still open to all kinds of vulpera (even Quitters if they’ve renounced their piracy).

Our RP isn’t all trading and travelling. We face many perils on the open road. We’re often ambushed! And not a raidmarker in sight, either, as we prefer real interactions with other groups or NPC characters. We supply the Horde’s army in dangerous lands.

Furthermore, we vulpera are cunning. We love our schemes. Whether it’s to save our hides, gain revenge, swindle coin or trick our foes, the Dustpaw are frequently involved in intrigue that ain’t your usual Humans & Nobles. Plots, secret alliances, rivalries, spying… We do it all.

Join us today if you’re looking for a traditional, pure vulpera caravan that gets itself into all kinds of trouble and danger!

6 Likes

We’re still recruiting folks! Have a vulpera looking for a quality caravan guild? Then look no further!

3 Likes

We have a huge lack of hunters and trackers!
People to care for the hyenas, locate other beasts for us to tame and help bring in food!

4 Likes

With our friends and allies within the Vulperan Trademark we’ll be holding a market on the 29th of this here month.
If you are looking for RP that doesn’t focus on fighting, but brings in aspects of travel, trade and general day to day life? Come and find us!

6 Likes

After an arduous job on Outland supplying the Horde’s army, filled with treacherous ambushes and bloody battles, the Dustpaw Caravan has returned to Durotar. Despite our wounds and losses, we must always look to the future and keep working.

Since returning, we have preoccupied ourselves with preparing for the upcoming market in Thunder Bluff. For us to be able to focus on this, our leader Ranko turned to our enemy, the Southwind, to make a second truce.

Although not all of us Dustpaw see the truce as wise, the feud between the two vulperan groups has come to an end. At least for now.

As always, we’re still recruiting fresh faces among the vulpera community. Join us today if you’re looking for something different in your RP; a life of a caravan vulpera filled with danger, intrigue and adventure. :fox_face:

4 Likes