[PCU] Warlock Coven RP - Ashen Wake

And what of it? Power is truth, power shapes, and knowledge is power. Harvest it, shape and be shaped by it. Then when remorse strikes you will look back at what you have done, how far you’ve gone. There, there you will see the twisted path that you have set. All by you, claim the spoils, claim all of its glory and walk forth for there are schemes to craft and betrayals to set.
-Robert Zeldrosh

Ashen Wake is an evil themed guild and sister guild of the Cleft of Shadow, both guilds being part of the Shadowbane Coven (Name of the guilds IC). We do not only share concepts but leadership, with a strong core on both sides and with a year of experience dming. The guild IC looks only for villains/criminals or concepts that can fit a theme built around the Shadow Council/Burning Legion that will be up for many of our events (Emote battles, casual rp, recovery of artifacts, pursuing favor from demonic lords).

All of the characters that are part of the guild must share a demonic theme to some extent and follow the concept that the guild is built upon.

To be part of the guild you simply have to follow three rules:

• Try to be cool and a nice person OOC with your other pals
  • Do not power emote/god emote
  • Respect the TOS of the game

Both guilds will rp and do the same events.

Alliance races that we don’t allow:

• Void Elves
  • Quel’dorei
  • Lightforged

Can I be a shadowpriest or use void in a Burning Legion themed guild?

• Yes but it must always be focused about using fire against fire, void worshippers won’t be allowed in the guild.

Can I be a demon hunter and be part of the guild?

• Yes but as the same question from above you’ll have to start an arch of corruption or be antagonist towards the new actions of Illidan or be a felsworn.

If you want to be recruited you can ask anyone that is online at the moment or post below or send mail so we can arrange a meeting IC.

18 Likes

Loads of fun to interact with, if you are looking for a legion-centric guild on Alliance this is the guild for you.

Best guild to be around if you’re a legion worshiper.

It’s a nice guild, and people really put alot of effort into the RP. They also took me in with 0 RP knowledge and taught me, how it works. If you are interested and wanna join as a Void Elf, just swap your character profile to Darkfallen, or something similar. We have alot of elves in this guild.

I love interacting with the Shadowbanes! Highly recommend joining them if you enjoy evil warlock rp!

Based Warlock gamers, they sold us blight once IC.

Hit them up for the best coven RP you’ll find on AD.

Let’s GOOOOOO??? Shadowbane coming back harder?

The most based Warlock Gamers. Recommend for any Fel-loving individual out there.

Love these bois :heart:

Need more evil to work with/against. Here’s to more warlock RP!

1 Like

Yeah you do. Now, where is that blight?

An aversion to the colour purple or…?

For the demons…

… The Legion Burning.

1 Like

Uuuuuh, don’t ask questions, you don’t want answers to.

They are stinky VOID elves

No but really, why not? Lightforged is a non-issue as they can’t even be warlocks, and a quel’dorei warlock flies in the face of their cultural view on dark arts.

Void Elves were Blood Elves until recently. More to the point, warlocks use shadow spells just fine. So I’m not seeing the problem as far as lore goes.

I believe it’s to do with THIS aspect of the Void Elves.
The Void itself, since the Burning Legion’s (And Sargeras’s) ultimate goal was to destroy every bit of life in the universe to deprive the Void Lords of things to corrupt.

Of course it could be more of an IC viewpoint on the Void Elves and I’m just speculating, since it’s not uncommon for guilds to restrict what races can join based off the guild’s concept and ideals.

We are racists against Void Elves yes. It clashes far too much with our IC and the constant whispering in their heads won’t help them at all to find a place here.

2 Likes

Unironically an excellent choice. Say no to Void, embrace Fel.

1 Like

Drelfend finally got over his Sea sickness. By getting of the seas. What’s next? Come in Eastern Plaguelands and join in

Met the Alliance bois of the Coven for the first time today.

Highly recommended for any fel-lovers out there :heart:

1 Like

I can’t believe these Fel lovers are not my allies. I want a new cloak!