PCU, why is it so hated? Serious discussion

I’m having a big stream of consciousness right now

13 Likes

I dunno, man. I just log on to do trade and magic RP. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Seeing as you are level 120, I’m going to press X to doubt.

Reminds me of that guy who levelled to 90(then 100 and 110 I think) without leaving wandering isles or killing anything.

3 Likes

Ever heard of boosts? The pacifist way of becoming 120 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I gain power for every sale I make IC.

3 Likes

Is it possible to learn this power …?

2 Likes

Not from a communist.

2 Likes

Unlimited POWA!

1 Like

Imagine applying real-life logic to a fantasy universe.

Man, when your brain hazes over every Brigante post as a defense mechanism you sometimes miss some gems

2 Likes

I’m actually a mega lefty. I’m RPing a capitalist and I don’t know what I’m doing half the time :neutral_face:

3 Likes

From one PROUD blood elf to another (though Elyrius is definitely more proud)

You should make your posts more concise rather than them being - as you say - a “stream of consciousness”. You’d get a lot less of my fellow gamers constantly telling you they don’t understand a word you’ve typed, and no, it isn’t some sort of funny joke - a lot of us really do struggle

2020 is the year I want to be able to understand all of your posts without fail

6 Likes

That’s an oxymoron, recieving the aid of another person to commit mass-murder for you to gain power is not pacifistic, and in fact makes you either an accomplice or an instigator!

Edit: I just realized that you meant the paid character boost function and not the traditional sense of boosting players.

This… Pleases me.

Fair enough, I shall give it a go.

10 Likes

Ugh, sounds like communism.

:ru:

Rent free.

I wanted to comment that that is easy with dungeons, now a days… But he stayed a neutral Panda the whole time to…

Please do! You learned to make them shorter already, surely this is within your capabilities to! :slight_smile:(I can almost understand you! And no longer stop reading halfway through! :stuck_out_tongue:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.