[PCU/Conflict RP] Cold Front: Grizzly Hills (09/06 - 15/06)

I absolutely love every day I spend in this campaign and I’m super happy, that there are more days to come!
I had an absolute blast so far and also learned a lot, made new friends and maybe an enemy or two on the battlefield.

I’m also still laughing about the emote of that one dwarf who got attacked by seven people at once and got catapulted out of the fight, lol!
There are certainly a lot of memorable moments so far, and I’m counting on even more to come. Big kudos to the organizers of all this! Having a grand time here! :smiley:

3 Likes

And here I though recieving 5 attacks at once was bad… Guess some are even less fortunate than I was.

5 Likes

https://astock3.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/traditional-wwf-wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match.jpg?w=650

Todays battle at the bridge.

1 Like

I’m not admittedly the hugest RP-PvP fan out there, but I have to admit once I got settled in and comfortable during tonight’s battle at the Bridge, it was some of the most enjoyable RP I’ve had in a while. Thanks to all who attended there!

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719470052058988609/721455697673453598/Pear.jpg?width=1086&height=630

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719513477277941780/721486067638861864/unknown.png

7 Likes

Just as how I slash through everyone with my word.

From crazed pumpkin farmers to spooky mysterious warriors and a Goblin saving Furbolg cubs from elves, this campaign sure never gets dull!

3 Likes

I sadly missed the finale, but this campaign has been such good fun to be involved with! I’m looking forward to the next one :]

1 Like

Really cool campaign!

2 Likes

My first PCU campaign ever, I can say I was jealous a little before when I wasn’t part of this community, often seen it in a bad light. But after the experience, after meeting the people, the welcoming, the events, this campaign. I can say with utmost confidence this is the best experience I have had on a large scale RP PVP campaign I have ever had.

I have zero regrets on joining up when I did.

7 Likes

Thanks Trautfizzle xoxo

6 Likes

Great campaign. Thanks for everything, Traut! :fox_face:

7 Likes

Traut is perhaps the coolest single gamer on AD at this very moment. I should know, Elune personally told me this.

8 Likes

I always seem to thanking you guys for the fun RP – and rightfully so, too.
Absolutely adored the campaign for the days that I could be there, the finale having to be my favourite – there was -so- much going on, and all of it was 10/10.

Thank you for letting me be but a small part of it <3

7 Likes

I said it already, and I’ll say it again: I had an absolute blast on this campaign!
I made friends, and enemies and very concerning bargains. Even met some old faces! It sure was an exciting adventure, and one I’ll think back to for a loooong time.

Kudos to Trautfizzle and everyone who helped organize things; the Officers/DMs and those who played NPCs, so that the rest of us could have a grand time!
I know it must’ve been exhausting, but it was so, so, so very worth it!

And everyone I interacted with was awesome, too! I knew hardly anyone before this event, and now I feel like I’ve met half the server, lol. Hope I’ll bump into y’all again.

And I hope we’ll see another campaign like this again some day.
You’ll certainly have my spear!

10 Likes

Thanks for the campaign mister Traut! The only one big complaint I have is to please not place the final campaign day on a monday evening :wink:

4 Likes

This was my first proper event of this type and magnitude in WoW, and it was an absolute blast! It was organized superbly, felt very organic and had a good flow which really did make it thrilling to be part of! While I couldn’t partake in all of the days it lasted for, I thoroughly enjoyed the parts I WAS there for. Vast amounts and varieties of cool people!

4 Likes

This was a fun campaign! Had a blast seeing everyone interact and fight. Props to all.

(Also apologies to every forsaken that had their skull caved in by Itza. No hard feelings yeah?)

2 Likes

This was a very fun campaign to take part in, I actually managed to get on for every single day of it, either on Ilistria or my Priestess Arialla and even got to be a Furbolg for a little bit of it too and throw the odd goblin around or stomp some hordies.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.