[PCU/Conflict RP] Cold Front: Grizzly Hills (09/06 - 15/06)

Deep within the bowels of Thor Modan and Dun Argol, clunking sounds could be heard in the early morning. These clunking sounds were followed by a low hum before all of a sudden the intricate runic patterns which for so long lay dormant on the walls and floors of the ancient buildings lit up their respective compounds.

Soon, activity would be noticed, from deep chambers within the dilapidated Dwarvern cities Iron Dwarves emerge in their numbers; sealed houses opening their doors to let out their bustling occupants who looked out in aggravation and disdain towards a world surrounding them which wasnā€™t to the Titanā€™s specifications. Maybe they have emerged because the endless battles in the Hills disturbed them, or maybe a darker presence disturbed them altogether.

Either way, the Iron Dwarves look to be ready to parlayā€¦

As the Alliance and Horde now strive to bring the Furbolg and the Trappers into their respective folds, a new neutral faction comes into the mix; the Iron Dwarves! Emerging from the halls of Thor Modan and Dun Argol, they seem willing to lend their aid to the side who can convince them of their mission being one which is true and will work in favour of expelling conflict from this land. As some of the crews on the ground already know well from the campaign in the Storm Peaks, the Iron Dwarves who believe themselves to be true children of the Titans are known for their subterranean networks of tunnels through the mountains and weapons of wonderā€¦

Thank you all for your lovely comments on the campaign so far, youā€™ve all been great as well! Looking forward to spicing up the story over the coming days!

4 Likes

10\10 would fight over sky dominion with goblins again. Great event

2 Likes

A great campaignā€¦ sadly my chars are in a point of hardly being able to standā€¦

2 Likes

One of the best campaigns Iā€™ve ever attended, personally. The fact itā€™s still not over fills me with joy.

5 Likes

This campaign has been an amazing thing to be part of, except for the OOC and IC pain of Ballie having her beloved shotgun stolen by a GOBLIN. 10/10 and wonderful fun.

3 Likes

Impressive attendance, quality and 0 dramas, looking epic as usual.

7 Likes

I absolutely love every day I spend in this campaign and Iā€™m super happy, that there are more days to come!
I had an absolute blast so far and also learned a lot, made new friends and maybe an enemy or two on the battlefield.

Iā€™m also still laughing about the emote of that one dwarf who got attacked by seven people at once and got catapulted out of the fight, lol!
There are certainly a lot of memorable moments so far, and Iā€™m counting on even more to come. Big kudos to the organizers of all this! Having a grand time here! :smiley:

3 Likes

And here I though recieving 5 attacks at once was badā€¦ Guess some are even less fortunate than I was.

5 Likes

https://astock3.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/traditional-wwf-wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match.jpg?w=650

Todays battle at the bridge.

1 Like

Iā€™m not admittedly the hugest RP-PvP fan out there, but I have to admit once I got settled in and comfortable during tonightā€™s battle at the Bridge, it was some of the most enjoyable RP Iā€™ve had in a while. Thanks to all who attended there!

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719470052058988609/721455697673453598/Pear.jpg?width=1086&height=630

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719513477277941780/721486067638861864/unknown.png

7 Likes

Just as how I slash through everyone with my word.

From crazed pumpkin farmers to spooky mysterious warriors and a Goblin saving Furbolg cubs from elves, this campaign sure never gets dull!

3 Likes

I sadly missed the finale, but this campaign has been such good fun to be involved with! Iā€™m looking forward to the next one :]

1 Like

Really cool campaign!

2 Likes

My first PCU campaign ever, I can say I was jealous a little before when I wasnā€™t part of this community, often seen it in a bad light. But after the experience, after meeting the people, the welcoming, the events, this campaign. I can say with utmost confidence this is the best experience I have had on a large scale RP PVP campaign I have ever had.

I have zero regrets on joining up when I did.

7 Likes

Thanks Trautfizzle xoxo

6 Likes

Great campaign. Thanks for everything, Traut! :fox_face:

7 Likes

Traut is perhaps the coolest single gamer on AD at this very moment. I should know, Elune personally told me this.

8 Likes

I always seem to thanking you guys for the fun RP ā€“ and rightfully so, too.
Absolutely adored the campaign for the days that I could be there, the finale having to be my favourite ā€“ there was -so- much going on, and all of it was 10/10.

Thank you for letting me be but a small part of it <3

7 Likes